- 1 How can I get job in HCL?
- 2 What is the qualification for HCL company?
- 3 How can a HCL become a fresher?
- 4 How can I get job in HCL Quora?
- 5 Is HCL interview easy?
- 6 What is the salary for freshers in HCL?
- 7 Who can apply for HCL first career?
- 8 How can I attend HCL interview?
- 9 What is HCL first career fee?
- 10 Can I join HCL after BCA?
- 11 What are the rounds in HCL interview?
- 12 Is HCL a good company to work for?
- 13 How long does it take for HCL offer letter?
- 14 What is the highest salary in HCL?
- 15 Does HCL give Diwali bonus?
- 16 Is HCL a MNC?
- 17 What is the rank of HCL in India?
- 18 Does HCL provide laptops to employees?
- 19 What are your salary expectations?
- 20 Who is the CEO of HCL?
- 21 What is HCL first career program?
- 22 What is Infosys fresher salary?
- 23 Does HCL provide food?
- 24 Which company is best for freshers?
- 25 Does HCL pay during training?
- 26 Is HCL first career fake?
- 27 How can I join HCL after BTech?
- 28 What is HCL placement?
- 29 Is HCL a good company for freshers?
- 30 How do I prepare for a HCL test?
- 31 What is fresher engineer program in HCL?
- 32 What is HCL Academy?
- 33 How can I apply for HCL 2021?
- 34 Does HCL provide work from home?
- 35 What is HCL test?
- 36 How do see yourself in 5 years?
- 37 What salary did you expect answer?
- 38 Is 9 hours mandatory in HCL?
- 39 Which is better HCL or Accenture?
- 40 Is HCL hiring process slow?
How can I get job in HCL?
Candidates interested to kick-start their IT career with HCL can apply for our fee based training & hiring programs. HCL TSS offers training programs for students who have completed their Class XII, Engineering and Non-Engineering Graduation / Post-Graduation.
What is the qualification for HCL company?
HCL recruitment process requires the students to have at least 60% in their 10th, 12th and Graduation. A maximum gap of 1 year is permissible after HSC(12th) and not after SSC(10th) or in between semesters of graduation to sit for HCL Recruitment.
How can a HCL become a fresher?
- Graduate Engineers with B.E/ B. Tech/ B.Sc./ BCA/B. Voc /MCA / M.Sc. (CS/IT)/MS with no prior experience or up to 2 years of experience.
- 65% & above Marks in Class XII and Graduation or Post Graduation.
- Year of Graduation should be 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021.
How can I get job in HCL Quora?
Multiple ways, some of them are as mentioned below: Campus Placement: Ask your TPO to connect with HR and ask them for campus visit. Go for off campus recruitment drives. Ask someone who is working in HCL to put your referral.
Is HCL interview easy?
The first round for HCL placement was the HCL aptitude test which took place in our college’s tech building. The test had a total of 60 questions with 5 general knowledge questions about the company itself. The test was pretty easy as I had prepared for aptitude from faceprep’s aptipedia.
What is the salary for freshers in HCL?
Average HCL Technologies Fresher salary in India is ₹ 2.8 Lakhs for employees with less than 1 year of experience to 2 years. Fresher salary at HCL Technologies ranges between ₹ 1.7 Lakhs to ₹ 3.7 Lakhs.
Who can apply for HCL first career?
The eligibility criteria to join the HCL First Careers program for non-engineering graduates for the Service Desk / Network Help Desk area are: Graduate or Postgraduate in any science or humanities stream with 55% marks. IT or computer science preferable.
How can I attend HCL interview?
- Written/Aptitude Assessment Round.
- Group Discussion.
- Technical Interview Round.
- HR Round.
What is HCL first career fee?
Program Fee: Fees for the Program: Rs1,50,000 + applicable taxes. The training for the program will be conducted by HCL Training and Staffing Services, a subsidiary division of HCL. Deployment will be at HCL post the successful completion of the training program across all criteria.
Can I join HCL after BCA?
If you don’t havr any choice or suitable job than you can join this program.. In this program you have to sign 2 years bond with HCL and your.
What are the rounds in HCL interview?
- Written Round (English Grammar Test)
- Voice and Accent Test / Group discussion.
- Technical Round.
- HR Round.
Is HCL a good company to work for?
With a maximum voting of 26%, work life balance is one of the best reasons employees prefer working for HCL. Being considered as one of the best tech companies in India, 17% of employees believe that the HCL’s brand name not only opens up the world of opportunities but also adds value to the professional career.
How long does it take for HCL offer letter?
Generally release of offer letter from the company doesn’t take much time. It takes 1–2 weeks and also depending upon the mode of interview. Third Party Referral- if you are attending the interview through third party vendor then the offer letter will come within 15days.
What is the highest salary in HCL?
What is the highest salary in HCL Technologies? The highest-paying job at HCL Technologies is a Vice President with a salary of ₹90.3 Lakhs per year. The top 10% of employees earn more than ₹16.48 lakhs per year. The top 1% earn more than a whopping ₹27 lakhs per year.
Does HCL give Diwali bonus?
7 answers. No festival bonus is given by HCL Technologies to their employees.
Is HCL a MNC?
HCL Technologies is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services and consulting company headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. … HCL Technologies is on the Forbes Global 2000 list.
What is the rank of HCL in India?
HCL Tech is the third-largest Indian IT services company by revenue, after TCS and Infosys. The company has a strong globally diversified presence and provides comprehensive IT services to an established customer base.
Does HCL provide laptops to employees?
Yes it provides laptop to the ecmployees. Employees can work from their home remotely.
What are your salary expectations?
Choose a salary range. Rather than offering a set number of the salary you expect, provide the employer with a range in which you’d like your salary to fall. Try to keep your range tight rather than very wide. For example, if you want to make $75,000 a year, a good range to offer would be $73,000 to $80,000.
Who is the CEO of HCL?
C Vijayakumar (CVK or Vijay) is the Chief Executive Officer & Managing Director of HCL Technologies, a US$ 11.18 bn global technology company.
What is HCL first career program?
HCL Technologies has announced the ‘First Careers’ program which is an assured job training program that is aimed at new college graduates who are looking for the right first step for their global career in technology and IT Services.
What is Infosys fresher salary?
The typical Infosys Fresher salary is ₹4,20,167 per year. Fresher salaries at Infosys can range from ₹1,61,473 – ₹7,28,527 per year.
Does HCL provide food?
Medical insurance, food and accommodation. Good brand name and learning curve for initial career. Full and competitive benefits.
Which company is best for freshers?
- Wipro. One of the leading IT companies in the country, Wipro has over 1,60,000 employees across six continents.
- Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) If you can get a job at TCS, you are settled for life.
- Tech Mahindra.
- Wrapping it up.
Does HCL pay during training?
We at HCL do not charge any money for jobs. The money that students pay is for their own training and skills enhancement. A stringent selection process for training is followed, and if candidates are not able to clear or complete training, their fees is refunded.
Is HCL first career fake?
HCL First Careers is an assured job training program that is aimed at new college graduates who are looking for the right first step for their global career in technology and IT Services. The program trains you with the practical skills needed to be successful in your first job.
How can I join HCL after BTech?
- Walk-in and verification of the documents.
- Technical/ Aptitude Test.
- Technical Interview.
- HR Interview.
What is HCL placement?
HCL conducts placements drives across India every year to hire freshers and engineering graduates. Candidates chosen for HCL placement drives must have a BE or B. Tech degree, preferably in CS, ECE or IT, these streams are not a mandate though.
Is HCL a good company for freshers?
it is the best company for freshers. They gave very extensive training and there are a variety of technologies you can work with… The only problem is management does not review your hardwork towards the project.
How do I prepare for a HCL test?
- There are a total of 65 questions to be solved in 65 minutes.
- Total Questions: 15.
- Time Allotted: 15 minutes.
- Cut-Off: 70%
- Minimum questions to attempt: 11-13 Questions.
- Total Questions: 15.
What is fresher engineer program in HCL?
The ‘ Fresher Engineers’ programme, which is exclusively for engineering students, is a 6-month job training at the end of which a job is assured for those who complete the programme successfully.
What is HCL Academy?
The HCL Software Academy provides technical education for the HCL Software portfolio of products that will help you realize the power of possible for you and your business. Start learning today! … Once this foundation course is completed it will open all of the other Learning Journeys!
How can I apply for HCL 2021?
How can I apply for HCL Recruitment 2021? Candidates can visit careers section of HCL @hcltech.com.
Does HCL provide work from home?
At HCL Technologies, currently about 99% employees are working from home and even in the long-term, remote working would be encouraged. … Remote working is giving more flexibility and wider reach to recruiters to hire talent. “The pandemic accelerated the adoption of flexible working and digital became our biggest ally.
What is HCL test?
HCL- Aptitude Test: The first round of recruitment process is written round. The Aptitude Test focuses on mathematics, logical and verbal skills. Apart from this, a section on Technical Ability is also present for freshers. Quantitative Ability. Logical Reasoning.
How do see yourself in 5 years?
- Get clear about your career goals. Take some time to brainstorm what your career goals are for the next five years.
- Find connections between your goals and the job description.
- Ask yourself if the company can prepare you for your career goals.
What salary did you expect answer?
By aiming higher, you can make sure that, even if they offer the lowest number, you’ll still be making your target number. For example, if you want to make $45,000, don’t say you’re looking for a salary between $40,000 and $50,000. Instead, give a range of $45,000 to $50,000.
Is 9 hours mandatory in HCL?
14 answers At HCL we have a 9 hour working shift as per the policy. We were able to set our own hours as long as it was an 8 hour day. … It’s as usual 9 Hours per day and Saturday, Sundays off.
Which is better HCL or Accenture?
Employee Ratings Accenture scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook. HCL Technologies scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
Is HCL hiring process slow?
HCL Technologies will go slow on lateral hires due to drop in demand on the back of the novel coronavirus, or COVID-19, pandemic. … For one, iteration (demand cycle) itself has come down. Volumes are going to be lower as well. So, hiring will also reduce.”