- 1 How long are shifts at Hot Topic?
- 2 Is Hot Topic a good company to work?
- 3 What is a Hot Topic interview like?
- 4 Do you have to be 18 to work at Hot Topic?
- 5 Do you have to be Goth to work at Hot Topic?
- 6 What benefits do Hot Topic employees get?
- 7 Do Hot Topic employees get discounts?
- 8 How should I dress for an interview at Hot Topic?
- 9 Does Hot Topic hire drop outs?
- 10 Do you get drug tested at Hot Topic?
- 11 Can you work at Hot Topic with dyed hair?
- 12 What do you do when working at Hot Topic?
- 13 How many hours a week do you work at Hot Topic?
- 14 What is a key holder at Hot Topic?
- 15 Where can you work at 14?
- 16 Does Hot Topic require resume?
- 17 How do you answer if interviewer ask Tell me about yourself?
- 18 What does Hot Topic pay in Texas?
- 19 How old do you have to be work at Forever 21?
- 20 Can you work at GameStop at 16?
- 21 How old do you have to be to work at Hooters?
- 22 Can you have dyed hair at Spencers?
- 23 How old do you have to be to work at Bath and Body Works?
- 24 Do Hot Topic employees get discounts at Box Lunch?
- 25 Does hot topic give health insurance?
- 26 How do I use my employee discount on hot topic?
- 27 How much does hot topic pay key holder?
- 28 How much is employee discount?
- 29 What additional skills can you bring to the Organisation?
- 30 What is the target dress code?
- 31 What do you wear to a BoxLunch interview?
- 32 What is a key holder job?
- 33 How old do you have to be to work at Starbucks?
- 34 What age does Walmart hire?
- 35 Do Zumiez employees get drug tested?
Applicants interviewing for entry-level sales associate jobs usually meet with a Hot Topic hiring manager one time, often in a group session with other job seekers. Candidates for management positions frequently have to complete two or three rounds of Hot Topic interviews before qualifying for employment.
Similarly, is working at Hot Topic easy? Management is super friendly and you can basically talk to them about anything. They’re also very flexible, especially if you’re in school. The job is also super easy; you just talk to customers, recover the store, and ring up customers.
Subsequently, how much do they pay at Hot Topic? The typical Hot Topic Sales Associate salary is $10 per hour. Sales Associate salaries at Hot Topic can range from $7 – $16 per hour.
Also the question is, what are the requirements for Hot Topic? You must be at least 16 years old to be a key holder at Hot Topic, and you must also have your high school diploma or GED. An assistant manager at Hot Topic is responsible for helping to lead the loudest store in the mall.
In this regard, how long does it take to get hired by Hot Topic? 10 answers Finally, about 2-3 weeks after i put in my application, i had an interview. They hired me on the spot and i started a couple days later.What is the dress code at Hot Topic, Inc.? Basically wear whatever you want, each store is a little different.
How long are shifts at Hot Topic?
They also enjoy scheduling you for 3 and a half hour shifts so you won’t be allowed… I’m a high school students what would be the best hours to work for part time? Evening shifts would be best and weekends, you learn a lot.
Is Hot Topic a good company to work?
Hot Topic Reviews FAQs Is Hot Topic a good company to work for? Hot Topic has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 1,598 reviews left anonymously by employees. 64% of employees would recommend working at Hot Topic to a friend and 50% have a positive outlook for the business.
What is a Hot Topic interview like?
Hot Topic interviewers use questions such as, “Can you add on to sales naturally?” and “How do you handle customer objections?” to make sure prospective managers can perform basic managerial functions like driving sales and ensuring customer satisfaction.
Do you have to be 18 to work at Hot Topic?
Minimum Age to Work at Hot Topic: 16 years old (How old do you have to be to work at Hot Topic?)
Do you have to be Goth to work at Hot Topic?
It doesn’t matter whether or not you wear make-up. It can certainly add to your appearance, and dyed hair is always appreciated, but none of it is truly necessary. However, it is more beneficial if you wear clothing and clothing accessories that you purchased from them. With hot topic its really about your personality.
What benefits do Hot Topic employees get?
- Insurance, Health & Wellness. Health Insurance. 3.0★ 10 Ratings.
- Financial & Retirement. Performance Bonus. 1.9★
- Family & Parenting. Maternity & Paternity Leave. 1.0★
- Vacation & Time Off. Sick Days. 1.9★
- Perks & Discounts. Employee Discount. 4.6★
- Professional Support. Job Training. 1.0★
Do Hot Topic employees get discounts?
40% off employee discount for every product in store and online.
How should I dress for an interview at Hot Topic?
For people wondering what to wear, just wear any band t-shirt that you like or something similar to Hot Topic brand!
Does Hot Topic hire drop outs?
No. but it would help. There are a lot of employees that are currently in High School and they can accommodate to their schedules.
Do you get drug tested at Hot Topic?
Does Hot Topic drug test new hires? No. … They do not drug test any of their associates/management.
Can you work at Hot Topic with dyed hair?
Hair color and Body Mods are not frowned on at all. You’ll get compliments on a daily basis depending on your customer base, it will also help you sell the hair dye, and body jewelry if you have any body mods. Yes you can have hair color. No one cares, its actually encouraged.
What do you do when working at Hot Topic?
You’ll share your fandom knowledge, stock and replenish product, and help merchandise the store in a visually appealing way, all while being hyper focused on the in-store experience.
How many hours a week do you work at Hot Topic?
If you’re an associate, it can vary from as little as 3 hours to 20 hours or more. The more reliable and flexible you prove yourself to be as an associate, the more likely you are to get hours. Keyholders typically get between 20-35, and part time assistant store managers get 30-40. 7-12 hours during slow seasons.
What is a key holder at Hot Topic?
As a Hot Topic Key Holder, you’ll be a huge part of our success by supporting the store leadership team in providing the best customer experience, ensuring that fellow fans are able to get their hands on the merch they love.
Where can you work at 14?
- Baskin Robbins. If you love cake and ice cream, Baskin Robbins might be a good fit.
- Chick-fil-A. With more than 2,000 stores across the US, Chick-fil-A may have an opportunity for you.
- Taco Bell.
Does Hot Topic require resume?
Yes a resume is required for the interview. During my time working at Hot Topic, I was asked with assisting tve others employee Jeep tve Store in order and maje tve ocasional sale.
How do you answer if interviewer ask Tell me about yourself?
- Present: Talk a little bit about what your current role is, the scope of it, and perhaps a big recent accomplishment.
- Past: Tell the interviewer how you got there and/or mention previous experience that’s relevant to the job and company you’re applying for.
What does Hot Topic pay in Texas?
The average Hot Topic salary ranges from approximately $33,611 per year for a Full Time Assistant Manager to $109,121 per year for a District Manager. The average Hot Topic hourly pay ranges from approximately $14 per hour for a Seasonal Sales Associate to $37 per hour for a Store Manager.
How old do you have to be work at Forever 21?
How old do you have to be to work at Forever 21 ? 18 years old.
Can you work at GameStop at 16?
GameStop hires workers to assist shoppers with making selections and offer knowledge of the current game market. Employees must be at least 16 years old for entry-level positions. … There is room for advancement in the company, as Gamestop promotes within the store.
How old do you have to be to work at Hooters?
You have to be 18 and older in order to work at hooters. Can a 16 year old that has a good hospitality and knows how to interact with people work as a kitchen team member? Yes. They cannot use some of the equipment though.
Can you have dyed hair at Spencers?
Yes. You can dye it whatever color you want.
How old do you have to be to work at Bath and Body Works?
Must be at least 18 years old to work here. You have to be at least 18 to work at Bath and Body Works. To work for bath and body you need to be 18 years old.
Do Hot Topic employees get discounts at Box Lunch?
Get 30% discount at BoxLunch and 40% at Hot Topic and other Hot Topic owned stores.
Does hot topic give health insurance?
Hot Topic Health Insurance Hot Topic employees are eligible for medical and life insurance.
How do I use my employee discount on hot topic?
In order to place an online order from home and receive your employee discount, you have to call customer service (aka helpdesk). They will create your personal account with your employee information that you can use in or to get your discount.
How much does hot topic pay key holder?
The typical Hot Topic Key Holder salary is $11 per hour. Key Holder salaries at Hot Topic can range from $8 – $16 per hour.
How much is employee discount?
The amount of an employee discount is highly variable. Standard discounts can range for 10-30% of regularly priced merchandise or services. Discounts may not apply to sale merchandise, or services at sale prices. A car lot might offer an employee discount to customers as a sales promotion.
What additional skills can you bring to the Organisation?
- Communication Skills.
- Work in Harmony with Co-Workers.
- Technical Competency.
- Determination and Persistence.
- Work Ethics.
- Eager to Add their Knowledge Base and Skills.
What is the target dress code?
Target’s dress code consists of a red shirt with khaki pants or skirts as of 2022. Employees can wear any type of red shirt (polo, sweater, hoodie), and some stores also allow employees to wear jeans. Target encourages employees to be expressive and permits unique fashion choices like piercings.
What do you wear to a BoxLunch interview?
- Business casual (e.g. dress slacks)54%
- Casual (t-shirt and jeans)36%
- They didn’t have a dress code10%
- Formal (business suit)0%
- Special outfit (e.g. protective gear)0%
What is a key holder job?
A Key Holder, or Retail Key Holder, opens and closes a store and performs other administrative duties in a retail setting. Their main duties include assisting customers when needed, making sure the store is organized, neat and tidy and ensuring the alarm system is working properly. Build a Job Description.
How old do you have to be to work at Starbucks?
Basic requirements Applicants seeking employment with Starbucks must stand at least 16 years of age for hiring consideration.
What age does Walmart hire?
Application requirements vary depending on the career area you are viewing. As a minimum age requirement, you must be at least 16 years old to work at Walmart and 18 at Sam’s Club. Certain positions, however, require a minimum age of 18.
Do Zumiez employees get drug tested?
Zumiez does not drug test.