- 1 Is it hard to get a job at Apple retail?
- 2 What are the requirements to work at Apple?
- 3 Can you work at Apple with no experience?
- 4 Does Apple pay well?
- 5 Is Apple training paid?
- 6 At what age does Apple hire?
- 7 What are Apple employees called?
- 8 How long does it take to get hired by Apple?
- 9 Is it good to work at Apple Store?
- 10 What’s the starting pay at Apple Store?
- 11 Do Apple workers get free products?
- 12 Can 17 year olds work at Apple?
- 13 Do they drug test for Apple?
- 14 Why do you want to work for Apple retail?
- 15 Does Apple provide free lunch?
- 16 Is working at Apple stressful?
- 17 What is the lowest paying job at Apple?
- 18 What is it like working for Apple retail?
- 19 Does Apple pay you to work from home?
- 20 What is working at Apple like?
- 21 Does Apple hire 16 year olds?
- 22 How can I work for Apple company?
- 23 Who is the boss of Apple now?
- 24 Does Apple call to reject?
- 25 Does Apple reply to job application?
- 26 How many interviews does Apple retail have?
- 27 Do you need a degree to work at Apple?
- 28 What is the highest paying job at Apple?
- 29 Does Apple negotiate salary?
- 30 What perks do Apple employees get?
- 31 Do Apple employees get Macs?
- 32 What discounts do Apple employees get?
- 33 Can a 14 year old work at JB Hi Fi?
- 34 How old do you have to be to work in Gucci?
- 35 What age does Starbucks hire?
- 36 Is Apple an at will employer?
- 37 How much does an Apple retail specialist make?
- 38 What is a Apple Specialist?
- 39 How do I pass an Apple interview?
- 40 What should I wear to an Apple Store interview?
- Smile and be friendly to everyone.
- Demonstrate passion.
- Don’t worry about not knowing much about Apple products.
- Speak up and demonstrate confidence.
- Interact with the group and ask for help.
- Show a commitment to the customer.
- Talk with humility about your success in a previous job.
Is it hard to get a job at Apple retail?
The truth is few applicants will ever know, as it’s almost impossible to get a job at an Apple Retail store at anything besides an entry-level, part-time sales position, no matter how qualified or educated you are. … Apple‘s policy is to post all positions, even when they were filled or promised to someone months before.
What are the requirements to work at Apple?
- At least five years of experience.
- outgoing and motivated personalities.
- strong written and verbal communication skills.
- ability to adapt to various retail-related situations, such as sudden high volumes of customer traffic or product release events, as well as open schedules.
Can you work at Apple with no experience?
With your help, customers will be able to better understand and operate their Apple products. Technical specialists can work full-time or part time, and no prior technical knowledge or experience is required – you will receive all the training you need when you begin work.
Does Apple pay well?
The salaries are pretty good for many positions. Many employees who reviewed their experience at Apple have cited compensation as one of the main benefits. … According to Glassdoor, software engineers at Apple usually make more than $100,000 depending on their level of experience.
Is Apple training paid?
Yes, you are paid for the two weeks of training.
At what age does Apple hire?
18 years of age to work at Apple.
What are Apple employees called?
The Genius Training Student Workbook is Apple’s employee training manual for Apple Store tech-support employees, called Geniuses. The manual features various marketing techniques revolving around the end goal of selling merchandise.
How long does it take to get hired by Apple?
After the phone interview, you will be contacted within 2 weeks for an in person interview. 2 weeks after that, if they want to hire you, you will be contacted and asked to complete the background check. Then you have to pass the background check.
Is it good to work at Apple Store?
Working at Apple was a great experience. Work never felt like work because I loved what I did and I loved interacting with the public. The store was always electric, although others may say crazy. I’d say electric because the experience was exhilarating.
What’s the starting pay at Apple Store?
you can expect to make $19.50 to $21 per hour if hired directly into the role. The latter end is what you can expect if you are a college graduate. The pay depends on your market type, external experience, and internal experience.
Do Apple workers get free products?
No. Apple employees don’t get anything Apple free. They get a 25% discount on some purchases – like one Mac at 25% off.
Can 17 year olds work at Apple?
Minimum Age Requirements for Employment at Apple If you are a teen and want to work for Apple, you need to be at least 18 years old. However, if you have exceptional skills, the company may permit you to come on board at 17. However, any teen under the age of 17 is normally not considered.
Do they drug test for Apple?
Does Apple have a drug test policy? Yes Apple has a drug test policy in order to be hired, none after that as far as I know.
Why do you want to work for Apple retail?
Why do you want to work for Apple? With Apple being the most valuable company in the world mention you feel you could learn a lot about cutting edge technology. … Say you love technology and with Apple being a leader in computers and smartphones you would are excited to bring those products to the public.
Does Apple provide free lunch?
Amazon and Apple don’t offer employees free food as a workplace benefit. Free food is a popular perk among Silicon Valley giants — but the trend is starting to get major legislative pushback. Apple does run a highly subsidized cafeteria at its Cupertino, California headquarters.
Is working at Apple stressful?
Apple Apple can be one of the most challenging places to work. You’re surrounded by the best in your industry, and given Apple’s high standards there’s always pressure to perform at the top of your game. Describing it as a stressful place to work may be an understatement.
What is the lowest paying job at Apple?
What is the lowest paying job at Apple? Campus Representative is the lowest paying job at Apple at $20,000 annually.
What is it like working for Apple retail?
Two of the people Business Insider spoke with said they felt like they weren’t just selling products, but actually helping people make decisions. “You’re made to feel like a piece of something larger,” said one former employee who worked at the Apple Store for four years and departed in 2019.
Does Apple pay you to work from home?
The typical Apple Apple At Home Advisor salary is $20 per hour. Apple At Home Advisor salaries at Apple can range from $11 – $57 per hour.
What is working at Apple like?
Apple has developed a reputation for being very secretive about its work culture. … Like all the other big tech companies, you’ll be very well compensated if you work for Apple. But according to some ex-employees, you may also have to sacrifice a good work/life balance for a company that demands near-perfection.
Does Apple hire 16 year olds?
Apple has very few jobs if any open to 16-year-olds, so you’ll probably need to wait until you’re older. You can ask ask at the Apple retail stores as to their minimum age, but in most cases they want people with more experience than anyone of your age typically will have.
How can I work for Apple company?
- Practice for the interview – really practice. Apple is one of the leading technology companies in the world.
- Network. Getting a job at Apple doesn’t always come through an impersonal online application process.
- Polish and proofread your resume.
- Set job alerts.
Who is the boss of Apple now?
CEO of Apple Inc. Timothy Donald Cook (born November 1, 1960) is an American business executive who has been the chief executive officer of Apple Inc. since 2011. Cook previously served as the company’s chief operating officer under its co-founder Steve Jobs.
Does Apple call to reject?
You can answer, silence, or decline an incoming call. If you decline a call, it goes to voicemail. You can respond with a text or remind yourself to return the call.
Does Apple reply to job application?
Most likely, they will never respond to a job application at all. If they do, and you are exceptionally well-qualified, it will take a few months at least.
How many interviews does Apple retail have?
Typically, Apple takes three on-site interviews that sometimes go up to five or six interviews. Here, along with technology-related questions, you will be asked behavioral and personality questions.
Do you need a degree to work at Apple?
Google, Apple and 12 other companies that no longer require employees to have a college degree.
What is the highest paying job at Apple?
- Engineering: Software Engineer. Engineering is one of the highest-earning Apple careers.
- Operations: Operations Manager. Operations is another one of Apple’s careers that has huge earning opportunities.
- Design: Industrial Designer.
- Product: Product Manager.
- Marketing: Marketing Manager.
Does Apple negotiate salary?
Apple tends to make offers that they consider strong, which means a careful negotiation strategy is needed to get them to improve their offer. … So Apple will offer competitive salaries with some room to negotiate to get quality software engineers with that expertise to join their team.
What perks do Apple employees get?
According to Glassdoor, Apple employees get an annual 25% discount when they purchase an iPod, computer, or iPad. Every three years, workers can get $250 off an iPad or $500 off a Mac. Apple software is 50% off. The company also offers other discounts for family and friends, depending on the product.
Do Apple employees get Macs?
Apple employees use Macs. Even the engineers working on the Windows software Apple makes (i.e. iTunes and Safari) use Boot Camp on Macs to run Windows. Employees are given a work computer and discounts for purchasing a personal computer.
What discounts do Apple employees get?
What Exactly is the Apple Employee Discount? Their employee discount is 25% off…well sort of, let me explain. Specifically, it’s a one-time annual 25% discount in each product category. Their four main product lines include the iPhone, iPad, computer, and Apple Watch.
Can a 14 year old work at JB Hi Fi?
Whilst JB Hi-Fi doesn’t note a specific minimum age in their job advertisements, certain roles in the brand may require you to be at least 18 years of age. Selling adult content (videos, games, music) and the selling of electronics with finance options such as phone plans can require the employee to be 18 years of age.
How old do you have to be to work in Gucci?
Facts About Working at Gucci Minimum Age to Work at Gucci: 18 years old (How old do you have to be to work at Gucci?)
What age does Starbucks hire?
To work for Starbucks you must be at least 16 years old (except for Montana where the minimum age is 14 years old). Retail positions you can apply at Starbucks are Baristas and Shift Supervisors.
Is Apple an at will employer?
It is easy to feel that your employment termination was unjust and illegal, but just because you feel that your firing was unfair does not mean it was strictly illegal. When it comes to employment, California is an at-will state.
How much does an Apple retail specialist make?
The typical Apple Apple Retail Specialist salary is $19 per hour. Apple Retail Specialist salaries at Apple can range from $9 – $34 per hour.
What is a Apple Specialist?
As a Specialist, you help create the energy and excitement around Apple products, providing the right solutions and getting products into customers’ hands. … It starts with you discovering customers’ needs. And with the support of your store team members, you match those needs with the right products.
How do I pass an Apple interview?
- Describe the situation.
- Describe the task.
- Describe the action(s) taken to handle the task.
- Share the results achieved.
What should I wear to an Apple Store interview?
Be comfortable. Being yourself, natural and relaxed is the most important. Apple is casual in dress (many wear jeans and t-shirts, including upper management). … I was told that business casual was acceptable but I always wore a suit or at least a shirt and tie.