- 1 Does Michaels pay weekly?
- 2 Is micheals a good place to work?
- 3 How much do Michaels stockers make?
- 4 Does Michaels give raises?
- 5 How do I pass a Michaels interview?
- 6 What are Michaels interview questions?
- 7 Does Michaels require experience?
- 8 What skills does Michaels look for?
- 9 What discount do you get for working at Michaels?
- 10 Does Michaels make you take a drug test?
- 11 Who pays more Michaels or Hobby Lobby?
- 12 What is the dress code for Michaels?
- 13 What does Michaels pay seasonal cashiers?
- 14 Do Michaels employees get holiday pay?
- 15 What day do you get paid at Michaels?
- 16 How much does replenishment make at Michaels?
- 17 Does Michaels treat their employees well?
- 18 How old do you have to be to work at Michaels?
- 19 Does Michaels have a union?
- 20 How much do overnight stockers make at Michaels?
- 21 How much do Michaels early morning stockers make?
- 22 What does a stocker do at Michaels?
- 23 How do you answer if interviewer ask Tell me about yourself?
- 24 What should be the answer for interview questions?
- 25 Can a 15 year old work at Michaels?
- 26 Teen Jobs at Michaels Minimum age to work at Michaels is 16 years old with working permit. But you have to be at least 18 years old to operate machinery. What jobs teenagers can apply at Michaels?
- 27 Why do I want to work at Michaels?
- 28 Where can you work at 14?
- 29 How do I add my employee discount to Michaels?
- 30 Who has the best employee discount?
- 31 Can family members use Michaels employee discount?
- 32 Does Hobby Lobby drug test cashiers?
- 33 Does Michaels drug test in Florida?
- 34 Is it OK to wear jeans to a job interview?
- 35 Can you have tattoos working at Michaels?
- 36 Can you have dyed hair at Michaels?
To start your journey into the hiring process, you only need to submit an online job application to the Human Resource department responsible for recruitment. To do this, visit Michaels’ careers page, select your type of job after you must have provided your location, zip code, and distance.
Amazingly, what are the requirements to work at Michaels? Applicants need to stand at least 18 in order to gain hiring consideration. Additional qualities, such as open availability, personal interest in retail, sales, arts and crafts, or customer service also benefit prospective team members.
Frequent question, how much do they pay at Michaels? The typical Michaels Sales Associate/Cashier salary is $10 per hour. Sales Associate/Cashier salaries at Michaels can range from $8 – $17 per hour.
Correspondingly, what does Michaels look for in employees? Michaels tends to hire applicants with positive, laidback attitudes. Applicants should show personality by being well-spoken, confident, and personable. Proper eye contact and posture display professionalism during the interview.
Also, how long does it take for Michaels to hire you? 2 weeks with background checks. Depends on role. Possibly a week after your online application is accepted. Interview and if hired a background check is done and usually back with in 2 to 3 days.Not hard but not enough staff Wasn’t a hard or bad job just horrible hours. Needed more people on register and better scheduling for the morning shifts because it was to the point that if one person couldn’t come through everything fell apart which should’ve been accounted for.
Does Michaels pay weekly?
- Does Michaels pay weekly or biweekly? Answer: Michaels pays once in a two weeks manner. The pay period starts from Sunday & lasts on the second Saturday.
Is micheals a good place to work?
62% of employees at Michaels Companies Inc say it is a great place to work compared to 59% of employees at a typical U.S.-based company.
How much do Michaels stockers make?
How much does a Stocker make at Michaels in the United States? Average Michaels Stocker hourly pay in the United States is approximately $13.26, which meets the national average.
Does Michaels give raises?
Very rarely. Not ever given one. Annually, each year the management team performs an employee review, raise amounts are based on performance review.
How do I pass a Michaels interview?
Interview tips at Michaels Be friendly and smile. Tell them about your availability (the more open/flexible You are with schedule the better). Be willing to accept minimum wage. Show you are willing to do the steps of each job …
What are Michaels interview questions?
- Tell us about yourself?
- What can you tell us about Michaels?
- Why do you want to work for Michaels?
- How would you deal with an upset customer?
- How would you define excellent customer service?
- What hours can you work?
- What is your greatest strength?
- What is your greatest weakness?
Does Michaels require experience?
You do not need any experience to work at Micheals.
What skills does Michaels look for?
Cashier positions with Michaels feature several hiring requirements. Major factors include flexible work schedules, strong social skills, and an interest in arts and crafts.
What discount do you get for working at Michaels?
The customers are typically nice people that just need information on their projects. As an employee, you can not only use the coupons, but you also get a 30% discount. The register is not bad, working the floor is not bad either.
Does Michaels make you take a drug test?
No, Michaels does not drug test.
Who pays more Michaels or Hobby Lobby?
Of the top 3 common jobs between the two companies, Michaels salaries averaged $13,913 higher than Hobby Lobby.
What is the dress code for Michaels?
You can wear pretty much any top you want as long as it’s not inappropriate. You can either wear the provided store vests, or buy your own Michaels branded shirts online to wear instead. As far as bottoms go, it’s easiest to just wear jeans, any color. No leggings, sweatpants, shorts, skirts, or dresses.
What does Michaels pay seasonal cashiers?
How much does a Seasonal Cashier at Michaels make? The typical Michaels Seasonal Cashier salary is $9 per hour. Seasonal Cashier salaries at Michaels can range from $9 – $11 per hour.
Do Michaels employees get holiday pay?
Yes you get holiday pay.
What day do you get paid at Michaels?
5 answers. Thursday was typically pay day.
How much does replenishment make at Michaels?
The typical Michaels Replenishment Associate salary is $11 per hour. Replenishment Associate salaries at Michaels can range from $8 – $17 per hour.
Does Michaels treat their employees well?
On average, employees at Michaels Arts & Crafts give their company a 3.2 rating out of 5.0 – which is 20% lower than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest Michaels Arts & Crafts employees are Store Managers submitting an average rating of 4.4 and Sales Associates with a rating of 3.9.
How old do you have to be to work at Michaels?
4 answers. You must be 16 years of age.
Does Michaels have a union?
Credit Union – Associates and their immediate family members are eligible to participate in the Corporate America Family Credit Union. Direct Deposit – Associates are eligible to participate in the direct deposit of your payroll to the financial institution of their choice for their convenience.
How much do overnight stockers make at Michaels?
The typical Michaels Overnight Stocker salary is $12 per hour. Overnight Stocker salaries at Michaels can range from $10 – $17 per hour.
How much do Michaels early morning stockers make?
The typical Michaels EARLY MORNING STOCKER salary is $12 per hour. EARLY MORNING STOCKER salaries at Michaels can range from $9 – $17 per hour.
What does a stocker do at Michaels?
A typical day at work would be getting to work at 5 in the morning to unload the truck, then to make sure that we got all the product put onto the shelves. The hardest part of the job was to get up at 4:00 each morning. The most enjoyable part of the job was the co-workers.
How do you answer if interviewer ask Tell me about yourself?
- Present: Talk a little bit about what your current role is, the scope of it, and perhaps a big recent accomplishment.
- Past: Tell the interviewer how you got there and/or mention previous experience that’s relevant to the job and company you’re applying for.
What should be the answer for interview questions?
- “Tell me a little about yourself.”
- “What are your biggest weaknesses?”
- “What are your biggest strengths?”
- “Where do you see yourself in five years?”
- “Out of all the candidates, why should we hire you?”
- “How did you learn about the opening?”
- “Why do you want this job?”
Can a 15 year old work at Michaels?
Teen Jobs at Michaels Minimum age to work at Michaels is 16 years old with working permit. But you have to be at least 18 years old to operate machinery. What jobs teenagers can apply at Michaels?
Why do I want to work at Michaels?
Saying that you are an excellent listener, hard worker, and enjoy interactions with other people will always work. You can also say that you love to learn new things and meet new people–because you will do both at Michaels.
Where can you work at 14?
- Baskin Robbins. If you love cake and ice cream, Baskin Robbins might be a good fit.
- Chick-fil-A. With more than 2,000 stores across the US, Chick-fil-A may have an opportunity for you.
- Taco Bell.
How do I add my employee discount to Michaels?
- Your Name, Position, and Employee ID.
- The Store Number, and or Location if your don’t know the Store Number.
Who has the best employee discount?
- Gap Inc. Discount Details: Athleta, Old Navy, Gap and Banana Republic employees receive a whopping 50 percent off on all store items.
- Whole Foods Market.
- Best Buy.
- Barnes & Noble.
- The Container Store.
- Men’s Wearhouse.
Can family members use Michaels employee discount?
Michaels Employees, their families, and friends are eligible for Employee Discounts, Special Pricing, and Perks on products and services used every day.
Does Hobby Lobby drug test cashiers?
Does hobby lobby drug test? … No unless your management or your suspected of using drugs.
Does Michaels drug test in Florida?
1 answer. No drug tests required.
Is it OK to wear jeans to a job interview?
Aim to dress in professional attire, even if interviewing for a company with a relaxed dress code. … No matter the company, you should always refrain from wearing torn clothing, like ripped jeans, even if that is a style. Denim and jeans should be avoided because it appears unprofessional in most settings.
Can you have tattoos working at Michaels?
Michaels promotes individual expression. They’re ok with visible tattoos and piercings as well as unnatural colors in your hair.
Can you have dyed hair at Michaels?
Yes. You can dye your hair whatever color you want. Yes, there were a few cashiers who had different colored hair while I worked at Michaels. They do not discriminate based off of that.