- 1 Does TJ Maxx pay weekly?
- 2 Does TJ Maxx do interviews?
- 3 How old does TJ Maxx hire?
- 4 Is TJ Maxx a good place to work?
- 5 Is TJ Maxx a good first job?
- 6 Does TJ Maxx hold your first paycheck?
- 7 Can I wear jeans to a TJ Maxx interview?
- 8 Why should we hire you example?
- 9 How long are TJ Maxx shifts?
- 10 What is the dress code at TJ Maxx?
- 11 How long is orientation at TJ Maxx?
- 12 Does TJ Maxx drug test?
- 13 How long is an interview at TJ Maxx?
- 14 What are some weaknesses in a job interview?
- 15 Is orientation paid at TJ Maxx?
- 16 Does TJ Maxx pay for training?
- 17 How much does a cashier at TJ Maxx make?
- 18 How do you answer if interviewer ask Tell me about yourself?
- 19 Does TJ Maxx have uniform?
- 20 Does TJ Maxx have flexible hours?
- 21 Can a 14 year old work at TJ Maxx?
- 22 Do you have to be 16 to work at TJ Maxx?
- 23 How often do you get a raise at TJ Maxx?
- 24 What are the perks of working at TJ Maxx?
- 25 Does TJ Maxx do holiday pay?
- 26 How long are breaks at TJ Maxx?
- 27 Does TJ Maxx give bonuses?
- 28 What does TJ Maxx pay merchandise Associates?
- 29 Is first paycheck low?
- 30 How long after you start a job do you get paid?
- 31 When should I expect my first paycheck?
- 32 Can you wear shorts at TJ Maxx?
- 33 Can you wear hoodies working at TJ Maxx?
- 34 Can you have tattoos at TJ Maxx?
- 35 How do you introduce yourself in an interview?
Generally, seeking employment with T.J. Maxx is a rather straightforward process. Applicants typically need little-to-no previous experience to qualify for entry-level jobs as cashiers or merchandise associates. A high school diploma and excellent interpersonal skills serve aspiring retail associates well.
Likewise, is it hard to get hired at TJ Maxx? Generally, getting employed at TJ Maxx is a straightforward process. For entry-level roles like merchandise associate or cashier, the Human Resources team hires applicants who have little or no previous work experience.
Also know, how long does it take to get a job at TJ Maxx? The company was looking for temporary workers due to the flood, people were hired on the spot. When filling out an application it takes about 2 to 3 weeks to hear from them.
Also the question is, how should I dress for an interview at TJ Maxx? 4 answers. Casual. Pants, nice shirt. No logos.
Moreover, are TJ Maxx interviews hard? You have finally got an interview opportunity with TJ Maxx. Without prior preparation, the interview can be a stressful activity. The interview questionnaire prepares you to deal with fierce competition in the job market.
- Arrive 10 minutes early and not earlier.
- Have good body posture to prevent you from mumbling.
- Research TJ Maxx salary information before your interview.
- Don’t speak too quickly as you will sound nervous.
Does TJ Maxx pay weekly?
They pay every week. You can have a check or direct deposit.
Does TJ Maxx do interviews?
Interview tips at TJ Maxx They don’t do actual interviews it’s more like a small group session were they explain what TJX is all about what positions they have and what they do. Then You must be able to pass a drug test becaus… Don’t forget to make sure you want to work there.
How old does TJ Maxx hire?
16 years old and up.
Is TJ Maxx a good place to work?
On average, employees at T.J. Maxx give their company a 3.4 rating out of 5.0 – which is 14% lower than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest T.J. Maxx employees are Customer Service Representatives submitting an average rating of 3.9 and Sales Associates with a rating of 3.7.
Is TJ Maxx a good first job?
TJ Maxx is a great job to start out with to gain experience. The thing that kept me there was being a coordinator. Store is very busy especially during the weekends.
Does TJ Maxx hold your first paycheck?
Yes they hold a check back a week but then you receive your paychecks every week.
Can I wear jeans to a TJ Maxx interview?
As of 2021, you can wear jeans (as long as they aren’t distressed/torn). You cannot wear athletic… Can u wear flannel shirts to work? To answer that question, yes.
Why should we hire you example?
“Over the years, I have acquired relevant skills and experience, which I shall bring to your organization. I have also worked tirelessly on my communication abilities and teamwork skills, which I will put to use in my future career, which would be in your organization if I am selected for the position.
How long are TJ Maxx shifts?
Very flexible at least 4 hour shifts, but based on availability, training, and store needs can be between 4-20 hours per week.
What is the dress code at TJ Maxx?
The TJ Maxx dress code is business casual or casual, and employees are expected to dress tastefully and modestly. TJ Maxx workers are allowed to wear jeans at work so long as they are not torn or ripped in 2022.
How long is orientation at TJ Maxx?
Orientation lasted about two hours.
Does TJ Maxx drug test?
No. they don’t drug test.
How long is an interview at TJ Maxx?
The interviews are brief and generally only take between 20 and 30 minutes to complete.
What are some weaknesses in a job interview?
- I focus too much on the details.
- I have a hard time letting go of a project.
- I have trouble saying “no.”
- I get impatient when projects run beyond the deadline.
- I could use more experience in…
- I sometimes lack confidence.
- I can have trouble asking for help.
Is orientation paid at TJ Maxx?
6 answers. Yes and it lasts about 4 hours.
Does TJ Maxx pay for training?
Does tj maxx do orientatio and training? Yes they do. … paid training and orientation.
How much does a cashier at TJ Maxx make?
Average TJ Maxx Cashier hourly pay in the United States is approximately $13.55, which is 19% above the national average.
How do you answer if interviewer ask Tell me about yourself?
- Present: Talk a little bit about what your current role is, the scope of it, and perhaps a big recent accomplishment.
- Past: Tell the interviewer how you got there and/or mention previous experience that’s relevant to the job and company you’re applying for.
Does TJ Maxx have uniform?
No shirts with brands, letters, no tanks, nothing that shows a lot of skin, no see through clothes . you can wear anything plain .
Does TJ Maxx have flexible hours?
Very flexible. They will work with your schedule and there’s always a chance to pick up extra shifts. So-So.
Can a 14 year old work at TJ Maxx?
You must be at least 16 years old to work as a merchandise associate at TJ Maxx.
Do you have to be 16 to work at TJ Maxx?
Minimum Age to Work at T.J. Maxx: 16 years old (How old do you have to be to work at T.J. Maxx?) Printable Application: Yes.
How often do you get a raise at TJ Maxx?
7 answers. No often enough. I got a raise after three months and that has been my only raise. Yearly, depending on your performance.
What are the perks of working at TJ Maxx?
- Optional participation in medical, dental, life insurances, short-term disability (if applicable), vision discount program, and 401(k) profit sharing plan.
- Competitive paid time off and Associate discounts.
Does TJ Maxx do holiday pay?
If you are full time you get paid 7 hours holiday pay for 7 holidays out of the year. If you are part-time you get paid 4 hours holiday pay but for less than 7 holidays a year.
How long are breaks at TJ Maxx?
The staff associates are almost universally great and work very well as a team. Management is diligent that hourly associates get their breaks, which include an unpaid 45 minute break and two 15 minute paid breaks if you work 6 hour shift.
Does TJ Maxx give bonuses?
Managers get an hour lunch, benefits & bonuses.
What does TJ Maxx pay merchandise Associates?
Average TJ Maxx Merchandising Associate hourly pay in the United States is approximately $11.13, which is 16% below the national average. Salary information comes from 283 data points collected directly from employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed in the past 36 months.
Is first paycheck low?
When you started in a pay period This means that your paycheck is likely less than what you can expect for future paychecks, since you may not have been working for the employer during the first few days of the pay period.
How long after you start a job do you get paid?
Most often, paychecks are issued within 3 – 5 days following the end date of the pay period. The delay is necessary to provide for calculating and processing of pay due employees.
When should I expect my first paycheck?
Typically, companies issue paychecks on the last day of a pay period. Depending on your start date, you may expect your first paycheck at the end of the first full pay period that you work.
Can you wear shorts at TJ Maxx?
No, you can wear capris or pants.
Can you wear hoodies working at TJ Maxx?
yes, it’s casual wear.
Can you have tattoos at TJ Maxx?
You can not have any visible tattoos and piercings. This location has no piercing policy.