- 1 Do Planet Fitness employees get a free membership?
- 2 What do I wear to an interview at a gym?
- 3 How many interviews does Planet Fitness do?
- 4 Does Planet Fitness pay weekly?
- 5 How do you answer if interviewer ask Tell me about yourself?
- 6 Do they hire fat people at Planet Fitness?
- 7 What perks do you get for working at Planet Fitness?
- 8 Do you get paid for training at Planet Fitness?
- 9 What is Planet Fitness uniform?
- 10 Why do I want to work here answer?
- 11 Why do we need to hire you?
- 12 What is it like working overnight at Planet Fitness?
- 13 Does Planet Fitness pay overtime?
- 14 Does Planet Fitness have a 401k?
- 15 How much do front desk associates make at Planet Fitness?
- 16 How much does a manager at Planet Fitness make?
- 17 What should females wear to the gym?
- 18 What questions get asked in a Health & fitness industry interview?
- 19 Can you have tattoos to work at Planet Fitness?
- 20 How much does Planet Fitness charge a month?
- 21 What are 5 words to describe yourself?
- 22 What is your weakness best answer?
- 23 Why should we hire you fresher?
- 24 Is Planet Fitness publicly traded?
- 25 Does Planet Fitness pay time and a half on holidays?
- 26 How often does Planet Fitness give raises?
- 27 Can Planet Fitness employees workout?
- 28 Does Planet Fitness have showers?
- 29 How do you do the 30 minute workout at Planet Fitness?
- 30 Can I wear sports bra at Planet Fitness?
- 31 Do I have to wear a mask at Planet Fitness?
- 32 Can you go shirtless at Planet Fitness?
- 33 How do see yourself in 5 years?
- 34 What are your salary expectations?
- 35 What can you bring to the company?
- 36 What salary did you expect answer?
The typical Planet Fitness Crew Member salary is $13 per hour. Crew Member salaries at Planet Fitness can range from $9 – $15 per hour.
Best answer for this question, what is the hiring process for Planet Fitness? The interview process generally begins with a meeting with a general manager or club manager and then a district manager. Interviews may take place on the same day or at separate times. Most applicants sit through each Planet Fitness interview during the course of one day.
In this regard, do you have to be in shape to work at Planet Fitness? Nope. Many employees were either overweight or out of shape/no stamina/energy etc.
Likewise, what do they ask in a Planet Fitness interview?
Beside above, interview questions at Planet Fitness Have you ever had a problem at work with an unhappy customer, If so how did you handle the problem? Tell me about yourself? Why do you want to work here? Whats a good schedule for you?
Do Planet Fitness employees get a free membership?
There are numerous benefits provided by Planet Fitness to their employees. … They also get a free gym membership, along with a black card which they can use to access any of the Planet Fitness branches across the country!
What do I wear to an interview at a gym?
Opt for a look that’s in between workout gear and a suit. For men, a buttoned up collared shirt and khaki pants with a belt will exude a sharp image. Women can wear a skirt or dress pants with a crisp blouse and closed shoes. Ladies should wear light makeup, trimmed nails, minimal jewellery, and limited perfume.
How many interviews does Planet Fitness do?
You will have two sets of interviews, at least at the corporate locations. The first will be conducted by the assistant manager. The second will be conducted by the general manager.
Does Planet Fitness pay weekly?
At planet fitness, you get paid every other week. That is biweekly. All employees get paid on the 15th and 30th of each month. … With thousands of employees, it is easier to pay on a bi-weekly basis.
How do you answer if interviewer ask Tell me about yourself?
- Present: Talk a little bit about what your current role is, the scope of it, and perhaps a big recent accomplishment.
- Past: Tell the interviewer how you got there and/or mention previous experience that’s relevant to the job and company you’re applying for.
Do they hire fat people at Planet Fitness?
Yes absolutely Judgement free zone. Planet Fitness is a Judgement Free Zone.
What perks do you get for working at Planet Fitness?
- Gym / Health Club / Fitness Membership. Employees: 95.
- Paid Holidays / Vacation. Employees: 85.
- 401(k) Employees: 80.
- Casual Dress/Atmosphere. Employees: 62.
- Paid Sick Leave. Employees: 55.
- Life Insurance/Disability. Employees: 37.
- Flex-Time / Flexible Schedule. Employees: 30.
Do you get paid for training at Planet Fitness?
6 answers. Yes, it’s part of your first week. Yes it is a paid training. … Training is paid.
What is Planet Fitness uniform?
What is the dress code at Planet Fitness? Uniform consists of planet shirt, and nice pants.
Why do I want to work here answer?
“I see this opportunity as a way to contribute to an exciting/forward-thinking/fast-moving company/industry, and I feel I can do so by/with my … ” “I feel my skills are particularly well-suited to this position because … ”
Why do we need to hire you?
YOU can do the work and deliver exceptional results to the company. YOU will fit in beautifully and be a great addition to the team. YOU possess a combination of skills and experience that make you stand out. Hiring YOU will make him look smart and make his life easier.
What is it like working overnight at Planet Fitness?
Absolutely amazing staff and managers! I work overnight and I love it so much, it’s very peaceful and you do the same thing every night. Their very flexible with the schedule and making sure to accommodate everyone.
Does Planet Fitness pay overtime?
There is nothing. I have been in Management or at the very lease a lead position in every job I’ve ever held.
Does Planet Fitness have a 401k?
Does Planet Fitness offer employees a 401k plan? Yes they do.
How much do front desk associates make at Planet Fitness?
The typical Planet Fitness Front Desk Associate salary is $11 per hour. Front Desk Associate salaries at Planet Fitness can range from $9 – $15 per hour.
How much does a manager at Planet Fitness make?
How much does a General Manager at Planet Fitness make? The typical Planet Fitness General Manager salary is $51,247 per year. General Manager salaries at Planet Fitness can range from $43,054 – $56,598 per year.
What should females wear to the gym?
- Choose a breathable t-shirt. Always opt for something to wear that is breathable.
- Supportive undergarments.
- Flexible bottoms.
- Gym footwear.
- Always carry a towel.
What questions get asked in a Health & fitness industry interview?
- ‘Why did you decide to become a personal trainer?
- ‘Tell me about your customer service experience.
- ‘What do you know about our company?
- ‘How do you keep your fitness knowledge up to date?
- ‘What are your thoughts on a vegan lifestyle?
Can you have tattoos to work at Planet Fitness?
Tattoos must be covered at all times, as well as facial piercings. Yes, they also do not have any restrictions in piercings or hair color.
How much does Planet Fitness charge a month?
Planet Fitness prides itself on offering low-cost memberships, with a standard membership at $10 a month and higher-tier membership, with its PF Black Card, at an average of $19.99 a month.
What are 5 words to describe yourself?
- Diligent / Loyal / Reliable. I am always the first person my friends call because they know I am always there for them.
- Creative / Innovative / Visionary.
- Motivated / Ambitious / Leader.
- Honest / Ethical / Conscientious.
- Friendly / Personable / Extrovert.
What is your weakness best answer?
Example: “My greatest weakness is that I sometimes have a hard time letting go of a project. I’m the biggest critic of my own work. I can always find something that needs to be improved or changed. To help myself improve in this area, I give myself deadlines for revisions.
Why should we hire you fresher?
Answer 2. “Being a fresher, I think I am very flexible and adaptive to learning new things. I am sure I will be able to contribute something capable for the growth of the company. My last project in Operations has taught me how to be a team player, and work in unison.
Is Planet Fitness publicly traded?
Planet Fitness dancers perform on treadmills outside the New York Stock Exchange after the company’s IPO on Thursday. “Judgment-free” budget gym chain Planet Fitness is the latest fitness company to go public.
Does Planet Fitness pay time and a half on holidays?
If you give sufficient notice and you don’t abuse the process they are generally good about giving you time off. As full time do you get paid holiday pay for thanksgiving and Christmas, even if you don’t work that day ? If you are normally scheduled for that day you will get holiday pay, time and 1/2.
How often does Planet Fitness give raises?
First raise is after 3 months by about 50 cents per hr.
Can Planet Fitness employees workout?
NO , although they do encourage you to work out , it is considered bad form to do it during your shift. No working out on any shifts.
Does Planet Fitness have showers?
Yes, Planet Fitness has showers. While they’re not overly luxurious, every Planet Fitness does indeed have multiple clean showers with privacy curtains you can use after you exercise. … Carry a towel in your gym bag if you plan to use the shower at Planet Fitness.
How do you do the 30 minute workout at Planet Fitness?
Can I wear sports bra at Planet Fitness?
Maybe I shouldn’t feel surprised. After all, this is the same gym where, according to the dress code, “women can’t wear sport bras as their only top, and their tank tops should not be overly revealing.” There’s no language about restrictions on men.
Do I have to wear a mask at Planet Fitness?
“As we continue to face the COVID-19 pandemic, amid an ongoing global health crisis, wellness has never been as essential to our collective community as it is today,” said Chris Rondeau, Chief Executive Officer at Planet Fitness. …
Can you go shirtless at Planet Fitness?
They allowed everyone to express themselves. But you can’t wear those clothes that may be perceived as intimidating, revealing, or offensive. They also Prohibited clothing that may present safety hazards or damage equipment. You can wear stylish pants, shirts, and other clothes without the Prohibited policy.
How do see yourself in 5 years?
- Get clear about your career goals. Take some time to brainstorm what your career goals are for the next five years.
- Find connections between your goals and the job description.
- Ask yourself if the company can prepare you for your career goals.
What are your salary expectations?
Choose a salary range. Rather than offering a set number of the salary you expect, provide the employer with a range in which you’d like your salary to fall. Try to keep your range tight rather than very wide. For example, if you want to make $75,000 a year, a good range to offer would be $73,000 to $80,000.
What can you bring to the company?
your enthusiasm for the profession and the employer and your desire to make your mark. your personal qualities, such as your drive and willingness to learn. the skills the employer seeks and how you have demonstrated them in the past – your answer should show why you would be competent in the job.
What salary did you expect answer?
By aiming higher, you can make sure that, even if they offer the lowest number, you’ll still be making your target number. For example, if you want to make $45,000, don’t say you’re looking for a salary between $40,000 and $50,000. Instead, give a range of $45,000 to $50,000.