- 1 Is Nike a good place to work?
- 2 What is a Nike athlete job?
- 3 What benefits do Nike employees get?
- 4 Does Nike tell you if you didn’t get the job?
- 5 How do you ace Nike interview?
- 6 How do I prepare for a Nike interview?
- 7 What is the best job to get as a teenager?
- 8 Can you be 16 and work at Victoria’s Secret?
- 9 How old do I have to be to work at Gucci?
- 10 Do you get paid weekly at Nike?
- 11 How much do Nike cashiers make?
- 12 What does Nike stand for?
- 13 Can you wear jeans if you work at Nike?
- 14 Why do you want to join Nike?
- 15 Do Nike employees get free shoes?
- 16 Are Nike employees happy?
- 17 What are Nike employees called?
- 18 How tall do you have to be to be a Nike model?
- 19 How much do Nike pay per hour UK?
- 20 How long is seasonal work at Nike?
- 21 Does Nike pay for tuition?
- 22 What should I wear to the first day of Nike?
- 23 Can Nike employees resell?
- 24 How long does Nike take to respond to application?
- 25 How does Nike train their employees?
- 26 What is Nike employee discount?
- 27 How much does a Nike seasonal athlete make?
- 28 How Google can hire me?
- 29 Why should we hire you example?
- 30 What is a Nike part time athlete?
- 31 What is the Nike assessment?
- 32 What jobs pay the most at 15?
- 33 What jobs pay the most at 18?
- 34 What is the best job for a quiet person?
- 35 Does Dunkin Donuts hire at 14?
But actually obtaining employment at the company is not as easy as many would hope. It’s a destination career, where many people are willing to relocate just to work in the company’s Beaverton, Ore., headquarters.
As many you asked, what are the requirements to work at Nike?
- Minimum Age to Work at Nike: 16 years old (How old do you have to be to work at Nike?)
- Nike Hours of Operation: Mon-Sat: 10:00am-9:00pm; Sun: 10:00am-6:00pm.
- Available Positions at Nike: Cashier, Sales Associate, Assistant Manager, Store Lead, Store Manager.
- Printable Application: No.
Best answer for this question, how long does it take to get hired at Nike? 10 answers Usually 2-3 weeks. Depends on what city you live in and how long it takes for background checks. Longest part is waiting for the background checks to come back because of the company that does them.
Additionally, what age does Nike hire? How old do you have to be to work at Nike? You have to be 18 or older and must obtain a high school diploma or equivalent.
People ask also, what should I wear to a Nike interview? How should I dress for my interviews? Nike is casual dress regardless of the position or the country in which you are applying. Generally, business casual is the appropriate attire and it doesn’t hurt to sport your favorite pair of Nikes, Jordans or Converse.
Is Nike a good place to work?
It’s a good environment The job was very welcoming and fun. The employees are super nice and it’s also a diverse environment. The managers were also cool and they would help their employees.
What is a Nike athlete job?
Nike sales associates, commonly referred to as Athletes, provide customer service and product knowledge at company retail stores worldwide. … Sales associates also clean work areas and perform cashier duties as needed.
What benefits do Nike employees get?
- $15 per hour starting wages.
- Medical, Dental & Vision.
- Flexible spending accounts.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- Employee assistance.
- Employee Well-Being.
- Paid time off (PTO)
Does Nike tell you if you didn’t get the job?
Yes they keep in contact no matter what.
How do you ace Nike interview?
- Do your research before the interview.
- Explain what you’ll bring to the position.
- Demonstrate your innovative and creative abilities.
- Show the areas that you want to grow and develop.
- Demonstrate how you excel in a team environment.
How do I prepare for a Nike interview?
- Arrive 10 minutes early.
- Don’t speak too fast as you will sound nervous.
- Don’t speak too slow as you will sound boring.
- Make good eye contact throughout the interview.
- Bring an extra copy of your resume.
What is the best job to get as a teenager?
- #1. Dog walker. National hourly pay: $15.23.
- #2. Babysitter. National hourly pay: $16.13.
- #3. Library assistant. National hourly pay: $13.28.
- #4. Tutor. National hourly pay: $21.31.
- #5. Landscape Laborer. National hourly pay: $12.65.
- #6. Concession Stand Worker.
- #7. Daycare assistant.
- #8. Kennel assistant.
Can you be 16 and work at Victoria’s Secret?
Can a 16 Year Old Work at Victoria’s Secret? No. 16-year-olds can’t work Victoria’s Secret.
How old do I have to be to work at Gucci?
Minimum Age to Work at Gucci: 18 years old (How old do you have to be to work at Gucci?)
Do you get paid weekly at Nike?
Contract employees get paid every week. Nike employees got paid Bi-weekly.
How much do Nike cashiers make?
Average Nike Cashier hourly pay in the United States is approximately $20.76, which is 83% above the national average.
What does Nike stand for?
In Greek mythology, Nike is the Winged Goddess of Victory. The logo is derived from goddess’ wing,’swoosh’, which symbolises the sound of speed, movement, power and motivation.
Can you wear jeans if you work at Nike?
Nike employees you can wear pretty much whatever. … It may vary by the type of store you work at but at factory stores you have to wear black Nike bottoms (just no sweats) and every quarter they provide you with new Nike tops to wear and you can wear whatever Nike shoes you want (just no boots or sandals).
Why do you want to join Nike?
Why do you want to work for Nike? Try to praise their brand, explain some positive associations you have with Nike. Maybe you love some athletes they sponsor, or their corporate values (innovation, team spirit, authenticity, sustainability) resonate with your values. Or you simply want to work for the no 1.
Do Nike employees get free shoes?
Yes upon hiring you receive 1 pair of shoes and 2 outfits then after that you receive 1 outfit every 6 months and 1 pair of shoes every year. Depending on events going on you may receive additional tops. They provide them at lower prices.
Are Nike employees happy?
Compensation is an important aspect of employee happiness and at Nike, 69% of employees feel they are paid fairly, 78% are satisfied with their benefits, and 73% are satisfied with their stock/equity. 76% of Nike employees feel their work environment is positive meaning Nike is a happy place to work.
What are Nike employees called?
That’s one of the reasons why retail store employees are referred to as “athletes.” It’s fitting that a brand built around sports and fitness fosters the same sense of healthy competition, continual growth and challenge, and collaboration with teammates to accomplish goals.
How tall do you have to be to be a Nike model?
Models must be 5’8 to 5’10 in height and wear a size 2 to 6.
How much do Nike pay per hour UK?
The typical NIKE Sales Associate salary is £9 per hour. Sales Associate salaries at NIKE can range from £7 – £14 per hour. This estimate is based upon 37 NIKE Sales Associate salary report(s) provided by employees or estimated based upon statistical methods.
How long is seasonal work at Nike?
Typical day is eight hours with two fifteen minute breaks and an hour lunch, but it goes by fast. Management was top tier, whenever I needed help they were always there. Hardest part were the long days, most enjoyable was the staff.
Does Nike pay for tuition?
Nike. Nike’s continuous learning benefits vary based on location, however tuition reimbursement programs are available through a variety of educational programs. Nike hires staff for numerous positions, such as sales associate, technical product manager, and data analyst.
What should I wear to the first day of Nike?
Dress comfortable, you can wear anything really, but the factory can get warm, even in the winter. Don’t be revealing, it’s not disallowed but it is disrespectful. Yoga pants, sweats, jeans, t-shirts, jackets – most stuff goes.
Can Nike employees resell?
Do Not Resell Maximum order quantity is 6 items per style per employee/family member (unless otherwise indicated.)
How long does Nike take to respond to application?
Although your application is valid for 90 days, you should hear from our teams well before that. If you do not meet the requirements, you’ll be notified within 48 hours of your completed assessment. For applicants moving forward, our best practice is within two weeks.
How does Nike train their employees?
Nike’s training covers four sections, lean manufacturing, Human Resource Management (HRM), health & safety, and environmental compliance. All training documentation must be signed off by a supervisor, dated, documented and kept for 3 years to ensure training accuracy among all employees and legal reasons.
What is Nike employee discount?
The regular employee discount is 30% off in-store items and 40% off online. And you can stack your discount with sale items! Even better, Nike employees can share their discount with family members.
How much does a Nike seasonal athlete make?
How much does a Seasonal Athlete at NIKE make? The typical NIKE Seasonal Athlete salary is $12 per hour. Seasonal Athlete salaries at NIKE can range from $10 – $17 per hour.
How Google can hire me?
Apply online Quality, not quantity, is the way to go. Using the careers search tool, tell us who you are, what you do, where you’d like to be, etc. — then start looking at some of the listings that match. As you’re browsing, keep in mind that you can apply for up to three jobs every 30 days.
Why should we hire you example?
YOU can do the work and deliver exceptional results to the company. YOU will fit in beautifully and be a great addition to the team. YOU possess a combination of skills and experience that make you stand out. Hiring YOU will make him look smart and make his life easier.
What is a Nike part time athlete?
At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game. … Nike Retail employees inspire athletes of all abilities to tap into their potential.
What is the Nike assessment?
This is a multiple-choice psychometric test that will measure necessary retail skills like basic addition and subtraction, customer service abilities, ethics, and attention detail. The test will consist of 70 questions and you will have 20 minutes to complete it.
What jobs pay the most at 15?
- Cashier. National average salary: $10.55 per hour.
- Actor. National average salary: $11.00 per hour.
- Sales associate. National average salary: $11.06 per hour.
- Server. National average salary: $11.42 per hour.
- Retail merchandiser.
- Landscape laborer.
What jobs pay the most at 18?
- Administrative Assistants (entry-level)
- Bank Teller.
- Delivery Driver (pizza or packages)
- Sales Associate (commissions vary but can be high)
- Trade Apprenticeship (link blog post here)
What is the best job for a quiet person?
- Software developer. Analytical in nature, most software developers enjoy the opportunity to figure out complicated solutions on their own.
- Graphic designer.
- Market research analyst.
- Technical writer.
- Civil engineer.
Does Dunkin Donuts hire at 14?
To work at Dunkin’ Donuts you must be at least 16 years old. Possible positions are porter, crew members, counter help, cashier, shift leader/supervisor, assistant store manager or even restaurant manager.