- 1 What is the procedure to get job in Axis Bank?
- 2 Is Axis Bank good for job?
- 3 What are the career options in Axis Bank?
- 4 How can I get job in bank?
- 5 What is the salary of Axis Bank?
- 6 What is the salary of Po in Axis Bank?
- 7 Which is better HDFC or axis?
- 8 What is the minimum balance for Axis Bank?
- 9 Is Axis Bank good for freshers?
- 10 Who is the HR of Axis Bank?
- 11 What are the questions asked in Axis Bank interview?
- 12 Mostly related to all bank works like clearing, payments, receipts, etc… Tell me about youself ? why you want to join axis? will you be able to do sales?
- 13 Which bank exam is easy?
- 14 Which degree is best for bank job?
- 15 What is SBI clerk salary?
- 16 Which bank PO salary is highest?
- 17 How can I become an Axis bank manager?
- 18 Is Axis Bank good for salary account?
- 19 Which bank is better SBI or Axis?
- 20 In which bank should I open salary account?
- 21 What is salary account?
- 22 Which is best bank in India?
- 23 How is the work life in Axis Bank?
- 24 What is the salary of Axis Bank assistant manager?
- 25 Which bank is employee friendly?
- 26 Can I give bank exam after 12th?
- 27 Which job is best for 12th pass?
- 28 How do I study for a bank job?
- 29 What is the full form of Axis?
- 30 How can I become an Axis Bank assistant manager?
- 31 What is the salary of Vice President of Axis Bank?
- 32 How do you answer how should we hire you?
- 33 How many rounds are there in Axis Bank interview?
- 34 Why should we hire you example?
- 35 Why do people fail in bank exams?
- 36 Can a weak student crack bank po?
- 37 Which job is better railway or bank?
- 38 Is banking exam tough?
- 39 What do bankers study?
- 40 Does 12th marks matter in bank PO?
- 41 Which bank clerk salary is highest?
What is the procedure to get job in Axis Bank?
- First, log on to Axis bank website such as www.axisbank.com.
- Then open the “Career Page” Tab.
- Select the link available for the opening.
- Read the notification file clearly after that If you are eligible to hit on Apply Online.
- Then follow the instruction to complete the application process.
Is Axis Bank good for job?
Good Bank to work with. It offers you great learning opportunities and helps you build your knowledge base. It offers you learning in different departments of Bank.
What are the career options in Axis Bank?
- Commercial Banking.
- Cross Selling.
- Banking Operations.
- SME Sales.
- Working Capital Finance.
- Customer Relationship.
How can I get job in bank?
To get a govt bank job, Aspirants have to crack the exams conducted by the various institutions in India. There are four Institutes which give you an opportunity to get a govt bank job: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) The State Bank OF India (SBI)
What is the salary of Axis Bank?
The average Axis Bank salary ranges from approximately ₹0.7 Lakhs per year for a Peon to ₹ 96.4 Lakhs per year for a Senior Vice President.
What is the salary of Po in Axis Bank?
Probationary Officer salary in Axis Bank ranges between ₹ 3.6 Lakhs to ₹ 4.6 Lakhs. This is an estimate based on salaries received from employees of Axis Bank.
Which is better HDFC or axis?
Both Axis Bank and HDFC Limited follow the same formula when it comes to ascertaining the loan amount. But, in terms of interest rates, HDFC is a better option as its highest rate is 8%. Whereas, Axis Bank Home Loan Interest rates are can go upto 8.55%.
What is the minimum balance for Axis Bank?
Axis Bank Minimum Balance Requirements Axis Bank savings accounts require different minimum balance amounts to be maintained, depending on the type of account held and the target audience it caters to. The minimum balance amount ranges from as low as Rs. 2,500 to Rs. 1,00,000/-.
Is Axis Bank good for freshers?
Good to start your career in private sector. Sales you have to do manily Life insurance and general insurance,saving and current account,loan,credit card..
Who is the HR of Axis Bank?
Suresh Mehra – Head Talent & Performance Mangement and HR Relationship Head for Corporate Centre verticals – Axis Bank | LinkedIn.
What are the questions asked in Axis Bank interview?
Which bank exam is easy?
IBPS Clerk Exam Conducted at the clerical level IBPS exams are very easy to crack. IBPS is infamous for its transparency and pace with which the exams are conducted and the results are published. This exam consists of prelims, mains and a language efficiency test.
Which degree is best for bank job?
- Bachelor’s degree in business.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration.
- Bachelor’s degree in law.
- Master’s degree.
- Doctorate degree.
What is SBI clerk salary?
The basic salary of a State Bank of India Clerk will be between INR 26,000 and INR 29,000 per month, which includes the DA (Dearness allowance), HRA, and other factors. The salary scale of the employees, who will join at the Metro city like Mumbai, will receive INR 29,000 per month.
Which bank PO salary is highest?
The State Bank of India offers the highest salary range among the Public Banks in India. SBI PO salary structure is as follows: The basic pay for SBI PO Rs. 27,620/- with 4 advance increments.
How can I become an Axis bank manager?
Let’s gather the knowledge of who can apply for the job. # If you are a graduate or a postgraduate from any stream. You must have 50% in your exams and above in their FINAL year of graduation. You are also allowed to apply if you have an aggregate of 50% and above in all years of graduation.
Is Axis Bank good for salary account?
Axis Bank Salary Accounts offer employees seamless and convenient access to their salaries. … The accounts differ in various ways like the daily withdrawal limit, shopping limit, kind of debit card and so on. The special employee delights and added benefits are what makes Axis Bank Salary Accounts the best in class.
Which bank is better SBI or Axis?
Some of the key results of the comparison between the two banks are: Lowest Interest rate of SBI Loan is 9.60%, which is lower than the lowest interest rate of Axis Bank at 10.49%. Hence, SBI is offering a cheaper loan option. … Therefore, Axis Bank can be a better option if you are looking for a high value amount.
In which bank should I open salary account?
SBI Corporate Salary Package. HDFC Bank Classic Salary Account. Citibank Suvidha Salary Account. Axis Bank Prime Salary Account.
What is salary account?
By definition, a Salary Account is a type of Savings Account, in which the employer of the account holder deposits a fixed amount of money as ‘salary’ every month.
Which is best bank in India?
- HDFC Bank.
- State Bank of India.
- ICICI Bank.
- Axis Bank.
- Kotak Mahindra Bank.
- IndusInd Bank.
- Yes Bank.
- Punjab National Bank.
How is the work life in Axis Bank?
Bank gives u the freedom to work and also enables you to show ur potential. It’s good place to work. Saturday is not working which gives u time with ur family. Salary increase on yearly basis is just 6%, which is really low, loan benefits is a relief to once.
What is the salary of Axis Bank assistant manager?
The typical Axis Bank Assistant Manager salary is ₹3,21,233 per year. Assistant Manager salaries at Axis Bank can range from ₹99,267 – ₹47,18,220 per year.
Which bank is employee friendly?
Punjab National Bank is considered one of the most employee friendly bank in India. This is due to payment and job security. In addition, the working atmosphere is also very amicable and the bank provides its employees with abundant opportunities to learn and grow professionally.
Can I give bank exam after 12th?
You cannot give bank exams after 12th immediately. The minimum eligibility to get a bank job is graduation. … By doing professional courses like CA, CMA, CS, LLB, also you can join banks. For joining government banks, you will have to appear for IBPS exams after graduation.
Which job is best for 12th pass?
- Content Writing. It is really a good job for all those students who have impressive writing skills.
- Data Entry Operator.
- Primary School Teacher.
- Police Department.
- Indian Army.
- Merchant navy.
How do I study for a bank job?
- If you are working 5 days a week for 8 to 10 hours daily, then spending 4 to 5 hours in a day for your bank exam preparation is enough.
- Numerical Ability / Quantitative Aptitude.
- General English.
- Reasoning Ability.
- Computer Knowledge.
- General Awareness.
What is the full form of Axis?
Axis bank origin was in 1993 at Ahmedabad, as UTI Bank (UTI bank full form: United Trust of India). The United Trust of India (UTI) was considered as one of the largest private banks in India. … So Axis bank old name is UTI bank.
How can I become an Axis Bank assistant manager?
- Work Location : Across India.
- Job Profile : Assistant Manager.
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
- Age: Minimum 21 years and max 25 years (born on or after 1st April 1992)
What is the salary of Vice President of Axis Bank?
Average Axis Bank Vice President salary in India is ₹ 56.7 Lakhs for employees with experience between 14 years to 28 years. Vice President salary at Axis Bank ranges between ₹ 30 Lakhs to ₹ 94 Lakhs.
How do you answer how should we hire you?
- Show that you have skills and experience to do the job and deliver great results.
- Highlight that you’ll fit in and be a great addition to the team.
- Describe how hiring you will make their life easier and help them achieve more.
How many rounds are there in Axis Bank interview?
Process: The screening process comprises of two stages- Aptitude Test and Personal Interview. All the candidatess who successfully clear the Aptitude test will be invited for a Personal Interview.
Why should we hire you example?
YOU can do the work and deliver exceptional results to the company. YOU will fit in beautifully and be a great addition to the team. YOU possess a combination of skills and experience that make you stand out. Hiring YOU will make him look smart and make his life easier.
Why do people fail in bank exams?
Not paying attention to negative marking While taking the exam, candidates try to solve a maximum number of questions without taking note that for every wrong answer, negative marking applies. This is a major reason for their failure in bank exams. Guesswork does not work in such competitive exams.
Can a weak student crack bank po?
Can An Average Student Crack A Bank Exam? There is no such thing as an average student. If you were an average student in school or college that’s because you were not sincere enough to study hard but that in no way limit your potential and your capability of sitting in a national level exam and cracking it.
Which job is better railway or bank?
Bank job is obviously better in India because apart from job security and reputed career like Railway, Bank employees get many benefits like lifetime loan with flexible EMIs, higher promotion chances, higher salary as compared to work, and so on. Hope this helps. Thanks.
Is banking exam tough?
Unaware of the tough competition: Candidates appearing for the bank examination take it very casually, which is one of the primary reasons why candidates do not qualify. There are lakhs of aspirants applying for a post where the vacancies are in thousands. The competition for the exam is highly tough.
What do bankers study?
Most investment banks prefer degrees in finance, accounting, business administration, and other business disciplines. Undergraduate degree subjects are less influential in the hiring process if a candidate has a master’s degree in business administration, finance, or another highly relevant subject.
Does 12th marks matter in bank PO?
There is no minimum marks of graduation, 10th or 12th standard in IBPS PO and SBI PO. The educational qualification required is that of a graduate. qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. There is no minimum marks of graduation, 10th or 12th standard in IBPS PO and SBI PO.
Which bank clerk salary is highest?
Ans. An IBPS Clerk has a basic pay of Rs 19,900/- while the maximum is Rs 47,920/-.