- 1 Can a 15 year old work at Canadian Tire?
- 2 Does Shoppers Drug Mart have a uniform?
- 3 How do you answer what do you see yourself in 5 years?
- 4 Does Shoppers Drug Mart have benefits?
- 5 What is the dress code for Shoppers Drug Mart?
- 6 What expectations do you have of work at Shoppers Drug Mart?
- 7 Is Shoppers a good company to work for?
- 8 How much does a cashier at Shoppers Drug Mart make?
- 9 How much money does a Shoppers Drug Mart make?
- 10 How long are breaks at Shoppers Drug Mart?
- 11 Can I work at Starbucks at 14?
- 12 Can a 13 year old work at Tim Hortons?
- 13 Does Mcdonalds hire at 14 in Ontario?
- 14 What age does Tim Hortons hire?
- 15 Can 14 year olds work as cashiers?
- 16 How old do you have to be to work at McDonald’s?
- 17 Why do you want to work for Shoppers Drug Mart?
- 18 Can 15 year olds work in Ontario?
- 19 What is blue culture at Shoppers Drug Mart?
- 20 How do you answer why should we hire you?
- 21 What is your weakness best answer?
- 22 What is your dream job?
- 23 Does Shoppers Drug Mart give raises?
- 24 How much do Shoppers Drug Mart associates make?
- 25 How old do you have to be to work at Shoppers Drug Mart in Canada?
- 26 Do shoppers employees get discounts online?
- 27 Does Shoppers Drug Mart have a pension plan?
- 28 What to wear working in a pharmacy?
- 29 What should be the answer for interview questions?
- 30 Why should I hired for this role?
- 31 What do you know about Shoppers Drug Mart?
- 32 How much do supervisors make at Shoppers?
- 33 How often do shoppers employees get paid?
- 34 How much do front store managers make at Shoppers Drug Mart?
- 35 How much does a manager at Shoppers Drug Mart make?
Hopefuls can fill out Shoppers Drug Mart application forms to apply online or in-store. The company recruits outgoing applicants after successful job interviews.
As many you asked, do you need experience to work at Shoppers? 7 answers. Cashiering experience, some college, and former job experience. Good customer service, confidentiality, etc. Being able to work well with others, customers and co-workers.
You asked, what should I wear to an interview at Shoppers Drug Mart? Business-casual apparel, such as dress pants or skirts with tasteful blouses for females and khakis or dress pants with button-down shirts for males, indicates competence and maturity and remains ideal for most job interviews in retail settings, as is the case with Shoppers Drug Mart.
Furthermore, is Shoppers Drug Mart a good first job? Awesome place to work at, much fun, much joy, much excitement. Lots and lots of benefits and perks of being apart of the Shoppers family, would definitely recommend a friend or even have my own child work at Shoppers for their first job.
Best answer for this question, how much do you get paid to work at Shoppers? Full-service shoppers’ pay depends on the order. Instacart provides an estimate of potential earnings for every order and guarantees shoppers will earn at least $5 for each delivery-only batch and $7 to $10 for each full-service (shop and deliver) batch.At 14, you can work in stores, offices or arenas. Food prep (cooking in a restaurant) is considered as factory or repair shop work, so you can’t do that until you are 15.
Can a 15 year old work at Canadian Tire?
You have to be 16 years of age.
Does Shoppers Drug Mart have a uniform?
6 answers. Their normal uniform. An uncomfortable short and long black pants that get easily. … There are uniforms that have to be worn during your shift at Shoppers, which is a blue golf shirt that us given by them, and you will have wear black dress pants or tights, but no jeans.
How do you answer what do you see yourself in 5 years?
- Show how your professional goals and the job you’re applying for align.
- Focus on the skills you want to learn and get better at.
- Don’t get too specific with job titles or time frames.
- Never say “I want your job,” “I don’t know” or “Not here!”
Does Shoppers Drug Mart have benefits?
8 answers. Multiple packages available for insurances including dental coverage, prescription coverage, lenses, and much more. Other benefits include employee only events and outside cooperation with other facilities like gyms. 30% discount at Shoppers.
What is the dress code for Shoppers Drug Mart?
What is the dress code at Shoppers Drug Mart? Uniform is given for front store. Beauty advisors are to wear all black, professional clothing.
What expectations do you have of work at Shoppers Drug Mart?
Like most pharmacies, Shoppers Drug Mart favors applicants that exude confidence. When answering questions, show positivity and focus on customer care. Smile often, maintain consistent eye contact with the interviewer, and demonstrate enthusiasm for the job to increase odds of earning employment.
Is Shoppers a good company to work for?
Great place to work at Awesome place to work at, much fun, much joy, much excitement. Lots and lots of benefits and perks of being apart of the Shoppers family, would definitely recommend a friend or even have my own child work at Shoppers for their first job.
How much does a cashier at Shoppers Drug Mart make?
The typical Shoppers Drug Mart Cashier salary is $15 per hour. Cashier salaries at Shoppers Drug Mart can range from $6 – $18 per hour.
How much money does a Shoppers Drug Mart make?
Shoppers Drug Mart Salary FAQs The average Shoppers Drug Mart salary ranges from approximately $37,895 per year for a Cashier to $163,505 per year for a Director. The average Shoppers Drug Mart hourly pay ranges from approximately $13 per hour for a Front Store Cashier to $60 per hour for a Staff Pharmacist.
How long are breaks at Shoppers Drug Mart?
(a) Employees who work three (3) or more hours but less than five (5) hours shall receive one (1) uninterrupted rest period of fifteen (15) minutes with pay.
Can I work at Starbucks at 14?
Starbucks Job Application You can get an application at any Starbucks location or download the application online. … To work for Starbucks you must be at least 16 years old (except for Montana where the minimum age is 14 years old). Retail positions you can apply at Starbucks are Baristas and Shift Supervisors.
Can a 13 year old work at Tim Hortons?
The minimum age to apply for Team Member at Tim Hortons is 16 years old.
Does Mcdonalds hire at 14 in Ontario?
You must be minimum 14 years of age to apply for a job in Ontario.
What age does Tim Hortons hire?
What is the minimum age getting hired by Tim? It is 16 years old.
Can 14 year olds work as cashiers?
AMC Movie Theaters – 14-year-old team members may work as ushers or cashiers selling tickets or snacks. Publix – Cashier and bagging positions may be available to 14-year-olds at this grocery chain found in the southeastern United States.
How old do you have to be to work at McDonald’s?
Teen Jobs at McDonald’s. Depending on each store’s policy, the minimum age to work at McDonald’s is 14 years old but what jobs teenagers can apply at McDonald’s? Crew members are divided into Kitchen Crew, Counter Crew, and Maintenance Crew. Minimum age is generally 14 years old.
Why do you want to work for Shoppers Drug Mart?
Why do you want to work at Shoppers Drug Mart? State you are a people person and enjoy working with customers. Say you enjoy the challenge of working under pressure. Mention you enjoy the products and the service you get at Shoppers and because of this, you would be happy to work for them.
Can 15 year olds work in Ontario?
The minimum age for working in Ontario is 14 years for most types of work. However, 14-, 15-, 16- and 17-year-olds are not to be employed during school hours unless they have been excused from school attendance under provisions of Ontario’s Education Act.
What is blue culture at Shoppers Drug Mart?
Blue Culture is based on authenticity, trust and making connections. This is how we act and treat each other. Our values guide our decision making and empower us to deliver an amazing customer experience while achieving our purpose — to help Canadians Live Life Well.
How do you answer why should we hire you?
- Show that you have skills and experience to do the job and deliver great results.
- Highlight that you’ll fit in and be a great addition to the team.
- Describe how hiring you will make their life easier and help them achieve more.
What is your weakness best answer?
Example: “My greatest weakness is that I sometimes have a hard time letting go of a project. I’m the biggest critic of my own work. I can always find something that needs to be improved or changed. To help myself improve in this area, I give myself deadlines for revisions.
What is your dream job?
- Describe a job in general. … Example: “My dream job would allow me to make a positive impact on people every day. I would love to work for a company like yours that makes time-saving and life-enriching products that thousands of people use every day.
Does Shoppers Drug Mart give raises?
6 answers. Once per year – the standard is 2% per year.
How much do Shoppers Drug Mart associates make?
Associates are guaranteed a minimum level of earnings, at $120,000 annually, plus additional earnings depending on store performance, according to Shoppers’ website.
How old do you have to be to work at Shoppers Drug Mart in Canada?
How old do i need to be to work here? High school students grade 11 and above can apply in Shoppers drug mart. What age do they hire at in Ontario? You must be over 16 but the staff are typically in there 20’s or middle aged.
Do shoppers employees get discounts online?
Yes you can. You have to purchase through the store to receive it. In order to place an online order from home and receive your employee discount, you have to call customer service (aka helpdesk). They will create your personal account with your employee information that you can use in or to get your discount.
Does Shoppers Drug Mart have a pension plan?
1) The Plan is a defined benefit pension plan that was established on February 4, 2000 and that is registered with the Superintendent of Financial Services (the “Superintendent”). 2) The Plan was established as a successor pension plan by Shoppers Drug Mart Inc.
What to wear working in a pharmacy?
The pharmacy techs wear dark navy scrubs, which add to the clinical atmosphere of the pharmacy. The pharmacists wear business casual style clothes and white lab coats. “As a retail pharmacy, it’s important for us to try to protect our professional image,” he said.
What should be the answer for interview questions?
- “Tell me a little about yourself.”
- “What are your biggest weaknesses?”
- “What are your biggest strengths?”
- “Where do you see yourself in five years?”
- “Out of all the candidates, why should we hire you?”
- “How did you learn about the opening?”
- “Why do you want this job?”
Why should I hired for this role?
YOU can do the work and deliver exceptional results to the company. YOU will fit in beautifully and be a great addition to the team. YOU possess a combination of skills and experience that make you stand out. Hiring YOU will make him look smart and make his life easier.
What do you know about Shoppers Drug Mart?
Shoppers Drug Mart was founded in 1962 by Toronto pharmacist, Murray Koffler. … Shoppers Drug Mart is born when Murray Koffler opens a 4,000 square-foot drug store at the Shoppers World plaza in Toronto. Life Brand® products were created, and the Company’s first private label products are introduced.
How much do supervisors make at Shoppers?
The typical Shoppers Drug Mart Supervisor salary is $15 per hour. Supervisor salaries at Shoppers Drug Mart can range from $13 – $17 per hour.
How often do shoppers employees get paid?
Yes, every second Friday. You get paid every 2 weeks.
How much do front store managers make at Shoppers Drug Mart?
The typical Shoppers Drug Mart Front Store Manager salary is $74,242 per year. Front Store Manager salaries at Shoppers Drug Mart can range from $45,379 – $118,681 per year.
How much does a manager at Shoppers Drug Mart make?
The typical Shoppers Drug Mart Manager salary is $58,800 per year. Manager salaries at Shoppers Drug Mart can range from $29,585 – $112,344 per year. This estimate is based upon 27 Shoppers Drug Mart Manager salary report(s) provided by employees or estimated based upon statistical methods.