- 1 Can 15 year olds work in Ontario?
- 2 How do you get a job at a supermarket?
- 3 How old do you have to be to work at McDonald’s?
- 4 What is a grocery clerk?
- 5 How old do you have to be to work at Starbucks?
- 6 How old do you have to be to work at Walmart in Ontario?
- 7 Does MetroPCS drug test new employees?
- 8 What should I wear to Metro PCS interview?
- 9 Do Metro employees get T Mobile discounts?
- 10 Do metropcs employees get commission?
- 11 What age does Tim Hortons hire?
- 12 Where can you work at 14?
- 13 Can you refuse to work if it’s too cold?
- 14 What is the best supermarket to work for?
- 15 What is your job title if you work in a supermarket?
- 16 Is it hard to work as a cashier?
- 17 What age does chick fil a hire?
- 18 What jobs can you do at 13?
- 19 How much money can a 14-year-old make at McDonalds?
- 20 Is a cashier a clerk?
- 21 What skills are needed to work at a grocery store?
- 22 What is a grocer job?
- 23 What jobs can 11 year olds get?
- 24 Do you get free drinks if you work at Starbucks?
- 25 What age does Tim Hortons hire in Ontario?
- 26 How old do you have to be to work at McDonald’s in Ontario?
- 27 How old do you have to be to work at Starbucks in Ontario?
- 28 Does metropcs background check?
- 29 How OÑD do you have to be to work at T Mobile?
- 30 Does tmobile require a drug test?
- 31 How do you answer if interviewer ask Tell me about yourself?
- 32 How do I pass my T-Mobile interview?
- 33 How do you answer tell me about yourself example?
- 34 What are the benefits of working at metropcs?
- 35 What discount do T-Mobile employees get?
Job hopefuls must provide computer and communication skills, prior customer service and sales experience, and high school diplomas or certifications of equivalent education. Retail sales associates generally receive pay between $8.00 and $14.00 an hour.
People ask also, what age does Metro hire in Canada? Basic Requirements Applicants in search of Metro jobs must meet the minimum hiring age of 15. Additional hiring requirements often include behavioral and work-related qualifications, such as motivations, job histories, and availabilities. The most common positions for hire include part-time employment opportunities.
Furthermore, how old do you have to be to work at No Frills in Ontario? Basic Requirements Open availability and motivated personalities often prove beneficial during No Frills interview. Apply online to find No Frills jobs today. The minimum hiring age starts at 12 for entry-level positions.
You asked, does MetroPCS get paid weekly? MetroPCS Pays every two weeks.
Subsequently, is Metro PCS a good job? Great Environment, The Work Team Was Amazing & Cooperative. Everyone on the team worked together as a team. The Customer Service Was Amazing & Customers Was Always Satisfied.
Can 15 year olds work in Ontario?
The minimum age for working in Ontario is 14 years for most types of work. However, 14-, 15-, 16- and 17-year-olds are not to be employed during school hours unless they have been excused from school attendance under provisions of Ontario’s Education Act.
How do you get a job at a supermarket?
You can typically go to a store and ask for an application, which you then fill out and return to the store. Many supermarket employees start out as cashiers. Many supermarket jobs can also be applied for online, especially at larger supermarkets that wish to reduce redundant or unnecessary paperwork.
How old do you have to be to work at McDonald’s?
Teen Jobs at McDonald’s. Depending on each store’s policy, the minimum age to work at McDonald’s is 14 years old but what jobs teenagers can apply at McDonald’s? Crew members are divided into Kitchen Crew, Counter Crew, and Maintenance Crew. Minimum age is generally 14 years old.
What is a grocery clerk?
Grocery Clerk (or Stocker) Our Grocery Clerks (or Stockers) ensure proper presentation of products on store shelves and in cases. They also provide friendly customer assistance in their assigned sections of the store.
How old do you have to be to work at Starbucks?
Basic requirements Applicants seeking employment with Starbucks must stand at least 16 years of age for hiring consideration.
How old do you have to be to work at Walmart in Ontario?
Minimum age requirement is 16 to work in customer service focused areas and 18+ to work in our receiving and backroom areas. m) Provide a wage range for entry level positions. $15.15+ for entry level positions. We do take into consideration previous applicable experience.
Does MetroPCS drug test new employees?
No drug screen is required.
What should I wear to Metro PCS interview?
- Casual (t-shirt and jeans)44%
- Business casual (e.g. dress slacks)31%
- They didn’t have a dress code15%
- Formal (business suit)8%
- Special outfit (e.g. protective gear)2%
Do Metro employees get T Mobile discounts?
No, there is no discount. I believe theres a 20% discount but i could be wrong. my store didn’t really go by the rules so it was hard to tell if fees and discounts were accurate or not.
Do metropcs employees get commission?
Working with Metro PCS is awesome because you get commission, great benefits, PTO, lots of discounts and perks. … Our commission is based of off team effort and promotions are more than less likely selected candidates from outside of your store with no chance of promotion offered within.
What age does Tim Hortons hire?
What is the minimum age getting hired by Tim? It is 16 years old.
Where can you work at 14?
- Baskin Robbins. If you love cake and ice cream, Baskin Robbins might be a good fit.
- Chick-fil-A. With more than 2,000 stores across the US, Chick-fil-A may have an opportunity for you.
- Taco Bell.
Can you refuse to work if it’s too cold?
How cold does it have to be to not work? While there is no specific law stating what temperature it should be for it to be too cold to work, but the Workplace (Health and Safety Welfare) Regulations 1992 state that working conditions should be kept at a ‘reasonable’ temperature.
What is the best supermarket to work for?
- Asda 2,674 job reviews. 5.5.
- Tesco 4,657 job reviews. 6.0.
- Marks & Spencer 1,315 job reviews. 5.9.
- Iceland 801 job reviews. 5.4.
- Sainsbury’s 2,382 job reviews. 6.3.
- Co-op Food 1,273 job reviews. 6.0.
- Morrisons 1,795 job reviews. 5.4.
- Aldi 1,295 job reviews. 6.7.
What is your job title if you work in a supermarket?
A supermarket assistant replenishes stock on supermarket shelves and helps customers find items they are looking for. Job titles vary between employers, from customer assistant to department colleague.
Is it hard to work as a cashier?
Cashiering is not a hard or difficult job as long as the cashier knows how to count money, and makes sure you pay attention to the amount the customer gives you. … You punch the amount of money they gave you into the cashier and it tells you how much change to give. You’ll be fine.
What age does chick fil a hire?
Chick-fil-A Job Application To apply at Chick-Fil-A you must be at least 14 years old (locations may vary).
What jobs can you do at 13?
- Babysitter. Babysitting is a fantastic job for 13-year-olds.
- Lawn mower or gardener. If your 13-year-old loves spending time outside, working as a lawn mower or gardener is a fantastic option.
- Dog walker.
- House or pet sitter.
- Car washer.
- Junior camp counselor.
- Newspaper deliverer.
How much money can a 14-year-old make at McDonalds?
A 14-year-old working at McDonald’s will make around $10 an hour. While McDonald’s hires people as young as fourteen in some locations (depending on state laws), 14-year-olds have a limited ability to take on shifts.
Is a cashier a clerk?
Cashiers scan items and help bag them, whereas clerks only bag the items. Beyond that, the jobs are fairly similar, as both clerks and cashiers may be tasked with stocking or organizing shelves.
What skills are needed to work at a grocery store?
- Pay attention to detail. Being detail-oriented is crucial if you want to be a good grocery clerk.
- Have excellent customer service skill.
- Have good communication skills.
- Be open-minded & flexible.
- Be a self-starter and show initiative.
What is a grocer job?
A Grocery Clerk, or Grocery Store Clerk, is responsible for supporting grocery store operations by maintaining a clean work environment and organized food displays. Their duties include stocking shelves, cleaning floors and other surfaces and answering customer questions about food products. Build a Job Description.
What jobs can 11 year olds get?
- Dog walker.
- Office assistant.
- Plant sitter.
Do you get free drinks if you work at Starbucks?
Free Coffee They also get a 30% discount on Starbucks food and beverages. And while they’re actually on the clock, they can drink as many lattes as they want—most beverages are free for employees during work breaks.
What age does Tim Hortons hire in Ontario?
Tim Hortons Job Opportunities Tim Hortons employs thousands of workers in locations throughout Canada. New applicants must stand at least 16 years of age for hiring consideration from the restaurant company.
How old do you have to be to work at McDonald’s in Ontario?
You must be minimum 14 years of age to apply for a job in Ontario.” / Twitter.
How old do you have to be to work at Starbucks in Ontario?
To work for Starbucks you must be at least 16 years old in Canada.
Does metropcs background check?
Yes they do conduct a background check, however I still go far it if you have criminal history, just be very open and honest during your interview you never know what will happen!! Yes they conducted a background check.
How OÑD do you have to be to work at T Mobile?
Minimum Age to Work at T-Mobile: 18 years old (How old do you have to be to work at T Mobile?)
Does tmobile require a drug test?
They do random drug test and you cannot just say no.
How do you answer if interviewer ask Tell me about yourself?
- Present: Talk a little bit about what your current role is, the scope of it, and perhaps a big recent accomplishment.
- Past: Tell the interviewer how you got there and/or mention previous experience that’s relevant to the job and company you’re applying for.
How do I pass my T-Mobile interview?
- Arrive 10 minutes early.
- Turn off your smartphone.
- Learn as much as you can about the company.
- Don’t speak too fast as you will sound nervous.
- Don’t speak too slow as you will sound boring.
- Make eye contact during the entire interview.
How do you answer tell me about yourself example?
- Mention past experiences and proven successes as they relate to the position.
- Consider how your current job relates to the job you’re applying for.
- Focus on strengths and abilities that you can support with examples.
- Highlight your personality to break the ice.
What are the benefits of working at metropcs?
- Company Store Discount. Employees: 21.
- Flex-Time / Flexible Schedule. Employees: 11.
- Casual Dress/Atmosphere. Employees: 9.
- Paid Holidays / Vacation. Employees: 9.
- 401(k) Employees: 7.
- Education/Training/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement. Employees: 3.
- Paid Sick Leave. Employees: 3.
What discount do T-Mobile employees get?
You get a 75% discount on monthly service for you and dependents, 20% for non dependents. The accessories are 20% off.