- 1 Can a 15 year old work at IndiGo?
- 2 How can I join IndiGo?
- 3 Where can a 14 year old work in Ontario?
- 4 Is IndiGo Airlines good for job?
- 5 Is chapters a good first job?
- 6 What is the salary of IndiGo ground staff?
- 7 What questions does IndiGo ask?
- 8 Why do you wanna work at IndiGo?
- 9 How many rounds are there in IndiGo interview?
- 10 Which airline pays highest salary to pilots in India?
- 11 Can I get job after CPL?
- 12 What should I do after 12 air hostess?
- 13 Is air hostess a good career?
- 14 How old do you have to be to work at McDonald’s?
- 15 How old do you have to be to work at Starbucks?
- 16 Can IndiGo air hostess marry?
- 17 Does IndiGo take money for interview?
- 18 Can cabin crew marry?
- 19 Can a 13 year old work at Tim Hortons?
- 20 Can I work at Tim Hortons at 14?
- 21 Does Mcdonalds hire at 14 in Ontario?
- 22 What is IndiGo ground staff?
- 23 Do Indigo employees get a discount?
- 24 Do chapters workers get discounts?
- 25 What do chapters employees wear?
- 26 Who is skipper in IndiGo Airlines?
- 27 What are the questions asked in ground staff interview?
- 28 How do you become an airport manager?
- 29 What kind of person would you refuse to work with?
- 30 How do see yourself in 5 years?
- 31 What is the full form of IndiGo?
- 32 Is working at IndiGo hard?
- 33 Does IndiGo do group interviews?
- 34 What should I wear for IndiGo interview?
- 35 How should I dress for an IndiGo interview?
Apply online through the Indigo site. Demonstrate that books and lifestyle products are something you love and enjoy but above all convey your drive to engage customers and make sales. Being a booklover isn’t enough, you have to be willing to sell and look to sell to everyone.
People ask also, what age does Indigo hire? The minimum age requirement is 16.
Also, is working at Indigo hard? Indigo got great company culture and very involved management. Very stressful workplace with no progression within the company. The wage is close to minimum wage even if you have a lot experience in the field.
Also know, what should I wear for Indigo interview? What should you wear to an interview at Indigo Books & Music? Dress code is black pants/skirt. White or Blue button down collared shirt. Black shirts of any style accompanied by a layering…
Furthermore, how long does it take to become a captain in IndiGo? The Captain- A pilot becomes a captain in the airline only after logging 3000 hours on the type, clearing the ATPL exam and finally the internal company training. On average the salary for Airline Captains in India can range anywhere between 6,70,000 – 7,20,000 INR per month.IndiGo Cabin Crew Salary FAQs Average IndiGo Cabin Crew salary in India is ₹ 5 Lakhs for less than 1 to 6 years of experience. Cabin Crew salary at IndiGo ranges between ₹ 3 Lakhs to ₹ 7.2 Lakhs.
Can a 15 year old work at IndiGo?
Indigo Books & Music uses the hiring process to screen for dependable applicants who exude dedication and team-player attitudes. The minimum hiring age for employment consideration includes prospective associates 14 and over.
How can I join IndiGo?
- Female Indian nationals, with Indian Passport, minimum age 18 years.
- Educational Qualification : Passed 10+2 examination, from a recognized Board or University.
- Communication: Fluency and clarity of speech in English and Hindi.
- Height: Minimum of 155 cms, with proportionate weight, as per BMI.
Where can a 14 year old work in Ontario?
At 14, you can work in stores, offices or arenas. Food prep (cooking in a restaurant) is considered as factory or repair shop work, so you can’t do that until you are 15.
Is IndiGo Airlines good for job?
It was excellent time it is a great company, the policy, procedure, on time and punctuality for all aspects IndiGo is the best company for work, particularly freshers, the best place to learn.
Is chapters a good first job?
It was my first job and it was a great learning experience. It helps teach you how retail stores operate and helps build confidence speaking to strangers.
What is the salary of IndiGo ground staff?
Average IndiGo Airport Ground Staff salary in India is ₹ 2.5 Lakhs for employees with less than 1 year of experience to 5 years. Airport Ground Staff salary at IndiGo ranges between ₹ 0.5 Lakhs to ₹ 4 Lakhs. Salary estimates are based on 86 salaries received from various employees of IndiGo.
What questions does IndiGo ask?
- Tell me about your self?
- Are you applying for other airlines?
- Why are you leaving the present company?
- What do you think about Teamwork?
- Would you like to do repetitive work?
- Why should we employ you as a cabin crew at XYZ Airlines?
- What did you dislike about your old job?
Why do you wanna work at IndiGo?
3 answers. Opportunities for job advancement, good work culture, good training, opportunities to learn lots of new things, lots of the employees have a passion for literature. They are extremely open to critique so they can make their company better for their employees.
How many rounds are there in IndiGo interview?
Taking interviews in group of 5 and selected ones go for next round . There are 5 rounds , GD , medical , HR, Introduction and bmi test.
Which airline pays highest salary to pilots in India?
MUMBAI: India’s biggest airline by marketshare IndiGo has hiked salaries of its pilots by 8% and cabin crew by 16% on average, maintaining a gap between itself and its rivals, said a source in the know. Now a first officer will get Rs 2.61 lakh monthly for flying his stipulated 50 hours.
Can I get job after CPL?
Career prospects after getting CPL After getting CPL, one is entitled to fly Commercial as well as Cargo planes. … Newly trained CPL holders will find it very difficult to get a job in major Airline companies. Major Airline companies value experience.
What should I do after 12 air hostess?
- Diploma Courses. Diploma in Air Hostess Training. Diploma in Hospitality and Travel Management. Diploma in Aviation and Hospitality Management. Diploma in Cabin Crew/Flight Attendant Training.
- Degree Courses. B.Sc. in Air Hostess training. Bachelor of Hospitality and Travel Management. B.Sc. Aviation.
Is air hostess a good career?
A career as an Air Hostess offers excellent growth opportunities. After completion of the course, a candidate gets an opportunity to work with domestic airlines. With experience, air-hostess/flight steward can work with international airlines also.
How old do you have to be to work at McDonald’s?
Teen Jobs at McDonald’s. Depending on each store’s policy, the minimum age to work at McDonald’s is 14 years old but what jobs teenagers can apply at McDonald’s? Crew members are divided into Kitchen Crew, Counter Crew, and Maintenance Crew. Minimum age is generally 14 years old.
How old do you have to be to work at Starbucks?
Basic requirements Applicants seeking employment with Starbucks must stand at least 16 years of age for hiring consideration.
Can IndiGo air hostess marry?
Air hostesses will be permitted to marry on condition that they have put in four years of service and – here lies the catch – that they do not get pregnant. … A proposal was put before a board meeting of Air-India and Indian Airlines, recently, to allow the girls to combine their flying careers with matrimony.
Does IndiGo take money for interview?
Do Not pay any fee for interview registration, application process, uniform, etc. … Do Not pay any fee for offer confirmation, any training charges or joining deposits.
Can cabin crew marry?
The airline said that it does hire cabin crew members who are already married. It also said that single employees do not have to ask the airline for permission to marry. … “Even after that period they must seek the airline’s permission to marry.”
Can a 13 year old work at Tim Hortons?
The minimum age to apply for Team Member at Tim Hortons is 16 years old.
Can I work at Tim Hortons at 14?
10 answers The Minimum age to work at Tim Horton is 14.
Does Mcdonalds hire at 14 in Ontario?
You must be minimum 14 years of age to apply for a job in Ontario.
What is IndiGo ground staff?
Indigo Ground Staff Interview for Fresher in 2022 – Walk-in-Interview for Freshers. … Indigo ground staff’s job responsibility is to manage passenger travel activities, security checks, and ramp responsibilities at the airport.
Do Indigo employees get a discount?
EMPLOYEE DISCOUNTS We provide our employees with the opportunity to purchase most of our products at a significantly discounted price. We also offer discounts from choice providers on products and services ranging from fitness, electronics, entertainment and more.
Do chapters workers get discounts?
Discount, occasionally fun to work with books.
What do chapters employees wear?
You’re expected to wear black or navy blue clothes. Absolutely no patters or logos. Nice dress shoes, and black denim or dress pants.
Who is skipper in IndiGo Airlines?
Karan Pereira – Skipper – Indigo Airlines-Interglobe Aviation Limited | LinkedIn.
What are the questions asked in ground staff interview?
- Why do you think you are best suited for this job?
- Can you describe a time when you successfully handled a passenger complaint?
- How do you, as an airline representative, ensure the safety and comfort of passengers?
- How will you ensure passenger compliance at check-in?
How do you become an airport manager?
To become an airport manager one should have a bachelor’s degree in the aviation or the related field. Ideally, the programme should be a four-year degree course and must include subjects such as aerodynamics, physics, aviation sciences, economics, finance, and management.
What kind of person would you refuse to work with?
It would take disloyalty to the organization, violence or lawbreaking to get you to object. Minor objections will label you as a whiner.
How do see yourself in 5 years?
- Get clear about your career goals. Take some time to brainstorm what your career goals are for the next five years.
- Find connections between your goals and the job description.
- Ask yourself if the company can prepare you for your career goals.
What is the full form of IndiGo?
INDIGO Stands For Indian Ocean Geochemistry.
Is working at IndiGo hard?
Indigo got great company culture and very involved management. Very stressful workplace with no progression within the company. The wage is close to minimum wage even if you have a lot experience in the field.
Does IndiGo do group interviews?
group interview with roughly 6 people. A couple questions were asked to the group and everyone was invited to answer. Some questions required you to get up and move around the store.
What should I wear for IndiGo interview?
What should you wear to an interview at Indigo Books & Music? Dress code is black pants/skirt. White or Blue button down collared shirt. Black shirts of any style accompanied by a layering…
How should I dress for an IndiGo interview?
The dress code for the interview is a half-sleeve shirt and a knee-length well fitted skirt with black stockings. However, please do take adequate precautions against any adverse weather conditions.