- 1 Why you should choose Bell?
- 2 Why do I want to work here answer?
- 3 Is Bell a top employer?
- 4 How do see yourself in 5 years?
- 5 What should you say about yourself in an interview?
- 6 Are Bell Canada employees unionized?
- 7 Does Bell Canada have a union?
- 8 What is the Apple employee purchase program?
- 9 How do I call bell?
- 10 Does bell have EPP?
- 11 What does bell look for in employees?
- 12 Why are bells bell shaped?
- 13 What is Bell Canada known for?
- 14 Is Bell and Bell MTS the same?
- 15 What is Bell LTE?
- 16 Can you tell me about yourself sample answer?
- 17 How do you answer if interviewer ask Tell me about yourself?
- 18 Why should we hire you fresher?
- 19 Who is the largest employer in Canada?
- 20 What is your dream job?
- 21 What should I say weaknesses at an interview?
- 22 How do you introduce yourself?
- 23 What are 3 words to describe yourself?
- 24 Can you tell a little about yourself?
- 25 How do you introduce yourself in 30 seconds?
- 26 Who got laid off at Bell Media?
- 27 What do you think would be the best thing about working at Bell?
- 28 Who did CTV let go?
- 29 Does Bell own virgin?
- 30 Is Bell or Rogers better?
- 31 Are Bell call Centres in Canada?
- 32 Who does Unifor represent?
- 33 How does Bell outsource?
- 34 Is it hard to get a job at Apple?
- 35 Do Apple employees get free Airpods?
Most jobs available require applicants to meet the minimum hiring age of 16. Many specialized positions require applicants to meet an age minimum of 18 years and hold related experience or vocational training.
In this regard, why do you want to work for Bell canada? Bell is a great company to work with, They provide great benefits and salaries . They have amazing leadership given you a chance to upgrade your education , positive environment ,work balance , appreciate employees service .
As many you asked, is Bell a good company to work for? A good company to work for! I’ve been working for bell for over 2 years. I feel management really really makes or breaks the job and your ability to succeed is very much dependant on the quality of training you receive from your management!
Also the question is, do Bell employees get discounts? However, most employees and retirees are eligible for the Bell Employee Discount Plan, which provides a 35% discount on most Bell services.
You asked, what do you need to work at Bell? Bell Media operates the country’s top media brands, such as CTV, V, TSN, RDS, Crave, Noovo and iHeartRadio, and is a leading investor in Canadian content creation, including local television and radio news, sports and entertainment programming, and other original TV and film productions.
Why you should choose Bell?
An amazing selection of the latest devices Choose from our great and constantly growing lineup of devices, which run at blazing-fast speeds on Canada’s largest LTE network. You’ll be certain to find the perfect device, at the right price.
Why do I want to work here answer?
“I see this opportunity as a way to contribute to an exciting/forward-thinking/fast-moving company/industry, and I feel I can do so by/with my … ” “I feel my skills are particularly well-suited to this position because … ”
Is Bell a top employer?
Top Employer: Bell Canada.
How do see yourself in 5 years?
- Get clear about your career goals. Take some time to brainstorm what your career goals are for the next five years.
- Find connections between your goals and the job description.
- Ask yourself if the company can prepare you for your career goals.
What should you say about yourself in an interview?
- Mention past experiences and proven successes as they relate to the position.
- Consider how your current job relates to the job you’re applying for.
- Focus on strengths and abilities that you can support with examples.
- Highlight your personality to break the ice.
Are Bell Canada employees unionized?
“This past year, people across Canada realized the importance of our telecommunications sector, and the workers who make it run. The strength of our telecom industry is thanks to passionate, skilled, and unionized workers like Unifor’s members in Bell Craft units.”
Does Bell Canada have a union?
In 2007, Bell Canada clerical and sales employees that belonged to the Canadian Telecommunications Employees Association (CTEA) voted to merge with the CEP, uniting all Bell Canada unionized employees under one union. … The CEP voted in October 2012 to merge with the Canadian Auto Workers.
What is the Apple employee purchase program?
The Employee Purchase Program (“Program”) is a benefit provided by Apple Inc. (“Apple”) to current and retired employees, contractors, members and family members of participating companies, and other organizations. … Under this Program, Apple sells and ships products to end user customers only.
How do I call bell?
Support options See the complete list. If you don’t see the subject that you need help with, please chat or call us at 1 866 302-5922.
Does bell have EPP?
The EPP offer is available to eligible customers providing proof of employment from select EPP eligible companies. Existing or new Bell Mobility clients cannot migrate/make changes within the first 6 months of their service. After this time, clients can request a migration to the EPP offers.
What does bell look for in employees?
What makes Bell and Virgin Mobile stores great places to work? To put it simply, the company offers what job seekers are looking for. When gauging an employer’s reputation, typically five factors are taken into consideration: salary and benefits, culture, work-life balance, management, and job security and advancement.
Why are bells bell shaped?
Most bells have the shape of a hollow cup that when struck vibrates in a single strong strike tone, with its sides forming an efficient resonator.
What is Bell Canada known for?
The Bell Telephone Company of Canada, which came to be called Bell Canada, is the country’s largest provider of telecommunications services, supplying voice, data, and image communications to customers in the provinces of Quebec and Ontario and in the Northwest Territories.
Is Bell and Bell MTS the same?
Bell Mobility is beginning to phase out Bell MTS wireless service in Manitoba. … Bell officially took over Manitoba Telecom Services in March 2017. The $3.9-billion deal saw Bell pick up approximately 710,000 wireless, internet and internet protocol TV customers in Manitoba.
What is Bell LTE?
LTE (Long-Term Evolution) is the gold standard in mobile network technology. … Bell customers on the LTE Advanced network can enjoy blazing-fast theoretical download speeds that can exceed 1 Gbps. Expected download speeds (theoretical peak download speeds may vary): LTE Advanced: average 25–220 Mbps.
Can you tell me about yourself sample answer?
Sample answer for fresh graduates: I’ve worked hard in my education and now I’m ready to apply my knowledge into practice. While I don’t have any real-life work experience, I’ve had a lot of exposure to the business environment. A lot of my courses involved working with real companies to solve real problems.
How do you answer if interviewer ask Tell me about yourself?
- Present: Talk a little bit about what your current role is, the scope of it, and perhaps a big recent accomplishment.
- Past: Tell the interviewer how you got there and/or mention previous experience that’s relevant to the job and company you’re applying for.
Why should we hire you fresher?
Answer 2. “Being a fresher, I think I am very flexible and adaptive to learning new things. I am sure I will be able to contribute something capable for the growth of the company. My last project in Operations has taught me how to be a team player, and work in unison.
Who is the largest employer in Canada?
Total Employees: Next to the Onex Corporation, Loblaws parent company George Weston Ltd. is Canada’s largest employer with over 155,000 employees.
What is your dream job?
- Describe a job in general. … Example: “My dream job would allow me to make a positive impact on people every day. I would love to work for a company like yours that makes time-saving and life-enriching products that thousands of people use every day.
What should I say weaknesses at an interview?
- Emphasize the positive, avoiding negative words like failure or inept.
- Talk about how you’ve transformed your weakness into a strength.
- Show how you recognize where you need to improve and take steps to better yourself.
How do you introduce yourself?
What are 3 words to describe yourself?
- Diligent / Loyal / Reliable. I am always the first person my friends call because they know I am always there for them.
- Creative / Innovative / Visionary.
- Motivated / Ambitious / Leader.
- Honest / Ethical / Conscientious.
- Friendly / Personable / Extrovert.
Can you tell a little about yourself?
The basic principle of a good “Tell me a little about yourself” response is to cover as much territory as you can in as small a space as possible; you don’t know what’s going to pique the interviewer’s interest, so you want to include as many things as possible that might get the conversation going, with a focus on …
How do you introduce yourself in 30 seconds?
Who got laid off at Bell Media?
Bell Group president and vice chair Wade Oosterman has now assumed that position. The company laid off two other key music executives that month: Tyson Parker (director, podcasting and artist and music industry relations) and Rob Farina (head of content, strategy and iHeartRadio). Lennox had brought both to Bell.
What do you think would be the best thing about working at Bell?
Stability and consistency. A big learning experience in a bilingual environment . Opportunities for advancement. Good benefits. Providing communication services and problem solving.
Who did CTV let go?
Carol Anne Meehan on being let go from CTV after 27 years.
Does Bell own virgin?
Bell Canada has acquired full control of Virgin Mobile Canada, picking up the remaining 50 per cent it didn’t already own in a $142-million deal. The acquisition includes an exclusive, long-term licensing agreement with the Virgin Group for continued use of the Virgin Mobile brand in Canada.
Is Bell or Rogers better?
Bell: Reliability & Network Coverage. As of this writing, Rogers takes the award for best overall coverage (this includes 3G, 4G LTE, and 5G availability). According to their website, their signal reaches 97% of Canadians. Rogers also has another advantage over its competitors when it comes to rural areas.
Are Bell call Centres in Canada?
Among those seeking new options are telecom providers Telus Corp. and BCE Inc.’s Bell Canada, which operate call centres in the Philippines and other countries in Asia and Central America.
Who does Unifor represent?
Unifor is Canada’s largest oil, gas and chemical sector union, representing over 40,000 members in nearly every province, from offshore platforms off Newfoundland’s outer banks to Suncor in Alberta’s oil sands; from energy crown corporations in Saskatchewan to private refineries in every region of Canada.
How does Bell outsource?
The service, referred to as the Bell turnkey contact solution, allows businesses to outsource the ownership, design, installation and management of their customer-service systems. … Any technology upgrades to the contact centre are provided by Bell, as the assets are not owned by the enterprise.
Is it hard to get a job at Apple?
As is the case with many of these tech giants, getting a job at Apple can be very competitive. In fact, securing a full-time position is often described as impossible, because Apple has so many strict and rigorous requirements you must meet to become a full-time associate.
Do Apple employees get free Airpods?
No. Apple employees don’t get anything Apple free. They get a 25% discount on some purchases – like one Mac at 25% off. They also have a “Friends & Family” discount of 15%.