- 1 What are the benefits of working at Hot Topic?
- 2 Do you have to be Goth to work at Hot Topic?
- 3 What does Hot Topic pay part time?
- 4 What is a Hot Topic interview like?
- 5 How old do you have to be to model at Hot Topic?
- 6 What skills do you bring to Hot Topic?
- 7 Where can you work at 14?
- 8 How long are shifts at Hot Topic?
- 9 Do you get drug tested at Hot Topic?
- 10 How do you answer if interviewer ask Tell me about yourself?
- 11 Can you work at Hot Topic with dyed hair?
- 12 What is Hot Topic employee discount?
- 13 Does Hot Topic have commission?
- 14 Do Hot Topic employees get discounts at Box Lunch?
- 15 Does hot topic give health insurance?
- 16 How do I use my employee discount on hot topic?
- 17 What is a key holder at Hot Topic?
- 18 Can you have dyed hair at Spencers?
- 19 How old do you have to be to work at Bath and Body Works?
- 20 What do sales associates do at Hot Topic?
- 21 How much do key holders make at Hot Topic?
- 22 What does Hot Topic pay in Texas?
- 23 What is a key holder job?
- 24 What additional skills can you bring to the Organisation?
- 25 How old do you have to be to work at Hobby Lobby?
- 26 How old do you have to be to work at Victoria Secret?
- 27 How old do you have to be to work at Forever 21?
- 28 What do you wear to a BoxLunch interview?
- 29 What does service mean to you as a customer?
- 30 What to add on skills on a resume for?
- 31 Can I work at mcdonalds at 14?
- 32 What age can you work at Starbucks?
- 33 Does Dunkin Donuts hire at 14?
- 34 How many hours a week do you work at Hot Topic?
- 35 How old do you have to be to work at Barnes and Noble?
Applicants interviewing for entry-level sales associate jobs usually meet with a Hot Topic hiring manager one time, often in a group session with other job seekers. Candidates for management positions frequently have to complete two or three rounds of Hot Topic interviews before qualifying for employment.
Furthermore, how long does it take to get hired by Hot Topic? 10 answers Finally, about 2-3 weeks after i put in my application, i had an interview. They hired me on the spot and i started a couple days later.
Additionally, can you work at Hot Topic with no experience? Yes, some retail experience is preferred but not necessary. They are more than willing to train you if you have no prior experience. No its an entry level job.
As many you asked, can you work at Hot Topic as a first job? Teen Jobs at Hot Topic and Age Requirements You must be at least 16 years old to work as a brand associate at Hot Topic, and they do prefer that you have previous retail experience. A Key Holder at Hot Topic is responsible for supporting the store manager in daily operations and meeting sales targets.
Best answer for this question, how should I dress for an interview at Hot Topic? For people wondering what to wear, just wear any band t-shirt that you like or something similar to Hot Topic brand!What is the dress code at Hot Topic, Inc.? Basically wear whatever you want, each store is a little different.
What are the benefits of working at Hot Topic?
- Insurance, Health & Wellness. Health Insurance. 3.0★ 10 Ratings.
- Financial & Retirement. Performance Bonus. 1.9★
- Family & Parenting. Maternity & Paternity Leave. 1.0★
- Vacation & Time Off. Sick Days. 1.9★
- Perks & Discounts. Employee Discount. 4.6★
- Professional Support. Job Training. 1.0★
Do you have to be Goth to work at Hot Topic?
It doesn’t matter whether or not you wear make-up. It can certainly add to your appearance, and dyed hair is always appreciated, but none of it is truly necessary. However, it is more beneficial if you wear clothing and clothing accessories that you purchased from them. With hot topic its really about your personality.
What does Hot Topic pay part time?
The typical Hot Topic Sales Associate salary is $10 per hour. Sales Associate salaries at Hot Topic can range from $7 – $16 per hour.
What is a Hot Topic interview like?
Hot Topic interviewers use questions such as, “Can you add on to sales naturally?” and “How do you handle customer objections?” to make sure prospective managers can perform basic managerial functions like driving sales and ensuring customer satisfaction.
How old do you have to be to model at Hot Topic?
According to Hot Topic, you must be at least 16 years old to model for the chain.
What skills do you bring to Hot Topic?
- Flexible schedule.
- Professional demeanor.
- High energy.
- Multi-tasking strength.
- Interpersonal skills.
Where can you work at 14?
- Baskin Robbins. If you love cake and ice cream, Baskin Robbins might be a good fit.
- Chick-fil-A. With more than 2,000 stores across the US, Chick-fil-A may have an opportunity for you.
- Taco Bell.
How long are shifts at Hot Topic?
They also enjoy scheduling you for 3 and a half hour shifts so you won’t be allowed… I’m a high school students what would be the best hours to work for part time? Evening shifts would be best and weekends, you learn a lot.
Do you get drug tested at Hot Topic?
Does Hot Topic drug test new hires? No. … They do not drug test any of their associates/management.
How do you answer if interviewer ask Tell me about yourself?
- Present: Talk a little bit about what your current role is, the scope of it, and perhaps a big recent accomplishment.
- Past: Tell the interviewer how you got there and/or mention previous experience that’s relevant to the job and company you’re applying for.
Can you work at Hot Topic with dyed hair?
Hair color and Body Mods are not frowned on at all. You’ll get compliments on a daily basis depending on your customer base, it will also help you sell the hair dye, and body jewelry if you have any body mods. Yes you can have hair color. No one cares, its actually encouraged.
What is Hot Topic employee discount?
40% off employee discount for every product in store and online.
Does Hot Topic have commission?
No there is not.
Do Hot Topic employees get discounts at Box Lunch?
Get 30% discount at BoxLunch and 40% at Hot Topic and other Hot Topic owned stores.
Does hot topic give health insurance?
Hot Topic Health Insurance Hot Topic employees are eligible for medical and life insurance.
How do I use my employee discount on hot topic?
In order to place an online order from home and receive your employee discount, you have to call customer service (aka helpdesk). They will create your personal account with your employee information that you can use in or to get your discount.
What is a key holder at Hot Topic?
As a Hot Topic Key Holder, you’ll be a huge part of our success by supporting the store leadership team in providing the best customer experience, ensuring that fellow fans are able to get their hands on the merch they love.
Can you have dyed hair at Spencers?
Yes. You can dye it whatever color you want.
How old do you have to be to work at Bath and Body Works?
Must be at least 18 years old to work here. You have to be at least 18 to work at Bath and Body Works. To work for bath and body you need to be 18 years old.
What do sales associates do at Hot Topic?
Primary responsibility of a Sales Associate of Hot Topic is to assist in achieving store objectives with regards to sales and shrink, and serve customers using selling skills.
How much do key holders make at Hot Topic?
The typical Hot Topic Key Holder salary is $11 per hour. Key Holder salaries at Hot Topic can range from $8 – $16 per hour. This estimate is based upon 89 Hot Topic Key Holder salary report(s) provided by employees or estimated based upon statistical methods.
What does Hot Topic pay in Texas?
The average Hot Topic salary ranges from approximately $33,611 per year for a Full Time Assistant Manager to $109,121 per year for a District Manager. The average Hot Topic hourly pay ranges from approximately $14 per hour for a Seasonal Sales Associate to $37 per hour for a Store Manager.
What is a key holder job?
A Key Holder, or Retail Key Holder, opens and closes a store and performs other administrative duties in a retail setting. Their main duties include assisting customers when needed, making sure the store is organized, neat and tidy and ensuring the alarm system is working properly. Build a Job Description.
What additional skills can you bring to the Organisation?
- Communication Skills.
- Work in Harmony with Co-Workers.
- Technical Competency.
- Determination and Persistence.
- Work Ethics.
- Eager to Add their Knowledge Base and Skills.
How old do you have to be to work at Hobby Lobby?
Sixteen years of age.
How old do you have to be to work at Victoria Secret?
The hiring age is 18.
How old do you have to be to work at Forever 21?
How old do you have to be to work at Forever 21 ? 18 years old.
What do you wear to a BoxLunch interview?
- Business casual (e.g. dress slacks)54%
- Casual (t-shirt and jeans)36%
- They didn’t have a dress code10%
- Formal (business suit)0%
- Special outfit (e.g. protective gear)0%
What does service mean to you as a customer?
It means showing the customer how important he or she is to you and the business by interacting with he or she in a friendly, helpful and positive way. The idea is to leave a lasting impression on customers by working with them and assisting them in the best way possible.
What to add on skills on a resume for?
- Computer proficiency.
- Leadership experience.
- Communication skills.
- Organizational know-how.
- People skills.
- Collaboration talent.
- Problem-solving abilities.
Can I work at mcdonalds at 14?
You must be 14 years of age or older to work as a Crew Member at McDonald’s. Starting Wage for 18 years and older: up to $12/HR.
What age can you work at Starbucks?
Can you be 14 years old to work at Starbucks? no, must be at least 16. Is there an age restriction for employees? They do not allow minors to work at this location.
Does Dunkin Donuts hire at 14?
To work at Dunkin’ Donuts you must be at least 16 years old. Possible positions are porter, crew members, counter help, cashier, shift leader/supervisor, assistant store manager or even restaurant manager.
How many hours a week do you work at Hot Topic?
If you’re an associate, it can vary from as little as 3 hours to 20 hours or more. The more reliable and flexible you prove yourself to be as an associate, the more likely you are to get hours. Keyholders typically get between 20-35, and part time assistant store managers get 30-40. 7-12 hours during slow seasons.
How old do you have to be to work at Barnes and Noble?
Note: You must be at least 16 years old to work at Barnes & Noble. If you are 16 or 17 years old, you may also need working papers. Please check with your state department of labor for details about the minimum age requirement to obtain working papers.