- 1 How do I interview with enterprise?
- 2 Is Enterprise a good career?
- 3 What do enterprise employees make?
- 4 How long does it take to become a branch manager at Enterprise?
- 5 What are enterprise interview questions?
- 6 How do see yourself in 5 years?
- 7 What do enterprise employees wear?
- 8 What does a management trainee do at Enterprise?
- 9 How much do management trainees make at Enterprise?
- 10 What services does Enterprise offer?
- 11 How long is enterprise orientation?
- 12 How do you answer if interviewer ask Tell me about yourself?
- 13 How many interviews does enterprise management trainee have?
- 14 How do you sell this pen?
- 15 Why do we need to hire you?
- 16 Why do I want to work here answer?
- 17 What happens after management trainee?
- 18 Do enterprise employees get commission?
- 19 How much does Enterprise Car Rental pay employees?
- 20 How much do enterprise sales reps make?
- 21 What is the salary of management trainee?
- 22 How much does the GM of Enterprise make?
- 23 How long is management training?
- 24 What are your greatest weaknesses interview question?
- 25 What are the interview questions for management trainee?
- 26 Why should we hire you fresher?
- 27 What should I say weaknesses at an interview?
- 28 What is your dream job?
- 29 How many hours do Enterprise managers work?
- 30 Does Enterprise have a good training program?
- 31 What is management Enterprise?
- 32 What is a management trainee position?
- 33 What is Enterprise Rent a Car mission statement?
- 34 How many cars do enterprise have?
- 35 Can you rent a car at 18?
Most people are hired within a few weeks but sometimes they get backed up and it takes longer. It took a couple months from the time I first interviewed and was hired so you are probably still in the running if you haven’t been hired already.
As many you asked, do you need a degree to work at Enterprise? Enterprise only does educational backgrounds if you want to move up or apply to a higher position in the company if you apply to just be a driver or a service agent they do ask for education information but it’s not really needed to be a driver or a service agent, but if you are wanting to rent out cars like a …
Also, what is enterprise hiring process? Initial phone screen with recruiter, video interview with recruiter, video interview with area manager, in person interview with the branch manager, final interview with the VP.
Additionally, what experience do you need to work at Enterprise? Qualified candidates should obtain bachelor’s degrees; however, associate degrees with two years of previous sales and customer service experience may suffice. High school graduates or equivalents may also apply with three years of customer-oriented experience.
Furthermore, how many interviews does enterprise do? Three interviews. First interview will be a video interview with the Talent Acquisition Manager. Second interview will be in person at a branch location with the Area Manager. Third interview will be with the Regional Vice President.
How do I interview with enterprise?
Is Enterprise a good career?
Enterprise is a great place to gain experience in sales, customer service, recruiting, and management. … Most can expect to work over 50-60 hours a week and get paid cheap because they have little to no experience. In some ways the company is organized like a pyramid scheme.
What do enterprise employees make?
How much does Enterprise pay? The average Enterprise salary ranges from approximately $24,020 per year for a Return Agent to $632,582 per year for a Director. The average Enterprise hourly pay ranges from approximately $14 per hour for a Part-time Driver to $60,184 per hour for a Branch Manager.
How long does it take to become a branch manager at Enterprise?
It takes about 3-6 months to become a manager.
What are enterprise interview questions?
- If you are looking for Enterprise Interview Questions you have come to the right place.
- Enterprise Interview Questions and Answers.
- Tell us about yourself?
- What can you tell us about Enterprise?
- Why should Enterprise hire you?
- Why do you want to work for Enterprise?
- What hours can you work?
How do see yourself in 5 years?
- Get clear about your career goals. Take some time to brainstorm what your career goals are for the next five years.
- Find connections between your goals and the job description.
- Ask yourself if the company can prepare you for your career goals.
What do enterprise employees wear?
Employees are required to wear their business attire all day, even when washing cars. One worker says he has learned to tiptoe to keep the water from ruining his $175 dress shoes. The men explain they have to wear white shirts every day except Fridays, when their boss allows blue shirts. They take the option.
What does a management trainee do at Enterprise?
You’ll listen and make decisions on how to best help each customer. You’ll manage a fleet of vehicles. And train and develop your staff.
How much do management trainees make at Enterprise?
The salaries of Enterprise Management Trainees in the US range from $10,151 to $181,332 , with a median salary of $32,776 . The middle 57% of Enterprise Management Trainees makes between $32,776 and $82,206, with the top 86% making $181,332.
What services does Enterprise offer?
Today, our massive network means Enterprise is the largest transportation solutions provider. We offer car and truck rentals, as well as car sharing and car sales. We’re there when you need us with over 8,000 locations worldwide.
How long is enterprise orientation?
Many experts believe a good (translation: informative, yet concise and effective) employee orientation program should last approximately three hours, but definitely no longer than one full work day.
How do you answer if interviewer ask Tell me about yourself?
- Present: Talk a little bit about what your current role is, the scope of it, and perhaps a big recent accomplishment.
- Past: Tell the interviewer how you got there and/or mention previous experience that’s relevant to the job and company you’re applying for.
How many interviews does enterprise management trainee have?
Three interviews. First interview will be a video interview with the Talent Acquisition Manager. Second interview will be in person at a branch location with the Area Manager. Third interview will be with the Regional Vice President.
How do you sell this pen?
Why do we need to hire you?
YOU can do the work and deliver exceptional results to the company. YOU will fit in beautifully and be a great addition to the team. YOU possess a combination of skills and experience that make you stand out. Hiring YOU will make him look smart and make his life easier.
Why do I want to work here answer?
“I see this opportunity as a way to contribute to an exciting/forward-thinking/fast-moving company/industry, and I feel I can do so by/with my … ” “I feel my skills are particularly well-suited to this position because … ”
What happens after management trainee?
Once the management trainees are in, the CEO will himself conduct his reviews on them. The trainees get confirmed quickly and are placed faster, but lo and behold, in two years, more than fifty percent of them are gone, never to be seen again.
Do enterprise employees get commission?
Work from home customer service reps don’t earn commission, but can receive bonuses for their metrics, as well as their team’s…
How much does Enterprise Car Rental pay employees?
How much do people at Enterprise Rent-A-Car get paid? See the latest salaries by department and job title. The average estimated annual salary, including base and bonus, at Enterprise Rent-A-Car is $141,208, or $67 per hour, while the estimated median salary is $146,474, or $70 per hour.
How much do enterprise sales reps make?
How much does a Enterprise Sales Representative make? The national average salary for a Enterprise Sales Representative is $88,221 in United States.
What is the salary of management trainee?
Management Trainee salary in India ranges between ₹ 2.0 Lakhs to ₹ 14.0 Lakhs with an average annual salary of ₹ 5.0 Lakhs.
How much does the GM of Enterprise make?
Enterprise Salary FAQs The average salary for a General Manager is $63,644 per year in United States, which is 5% higher than the average Enterprise salary of $60,285 per year for this job.
How long is management training?
The 104-hour mandated Management Course (Commission Regulation 1005) is designed to assist supervisors transitioning to middle managers and must be completed within 12 months of promoting or being appointed to a middle management position.
What are your greatest weaknesses interview question?
- I focus too much on the details.
- I have a hard time letting go of a project.
- I have trouble saying “no.”
- I get impatient when projects run beyond the deadline.
- I could use more experience in…
- I sometimes lack confidence.
What are the interview questions for management trainee?
- Why do you want this job?
- What have you learned from mistakes you’ve made in the past?
- What challenges are you looking for in this role?
- What is your biggest weakness?
- Why should we hire you?
- Do you have any questions for us?
Why should we hire you fresher?
Answer 2. “Being a fresher, I think I am very flexible and adaptive to learning new things. I am sure I will be able to contribute something capable for the growth of the company. My last project in Operations has taught me how to be a team player, and work in unison.
What should I say weaknesses at an interview?
- Emphasize the positive, avoiding negative words like failure or inept.
- Talk about how you’ve transformed your weakness into a strength.
- Show how you recognize where you need to improve and take steps to better yourself.
What is your dream job?
- Describe a job in general. … Example: “My dream job would allow me to make a positive impact on people every day. I would love to work for a company like yours that makes time-saving and life-enriching products that thousands of people use every day.
How many hours do Enterprise managers work?
On average, how many hours do you work a day at Enterprise Holdings? You work 10 hour days. they require you to work 50 hours a week with two off days. I’ve ready several reviews about the poor work/life balance and long hours that management are required to put in at Enterprise.
Does Enterprise have a good training program?
Fast paced, Great training, Great management At enterprise you will work quickly to clean cars, get rentals to customers, and learn a lot about business relationships. The training is incredible so you will learn both fast and efficiently. They set you up to be the best rental manager you can be.
What is management Enterprise?
Enterprise management is a term used for modern examples of ERP that allow businesses to manage vital day-to-day processes such as inventory management, accounting, human resources and customer relationship management (CRM).
What is a management trainee position?
Management trainee definition Management trainees, sometimes referred to as “MTs,” are often hired to work and train alongside managers and executives with the intention that one day they will become a manager within the organization.
What is Enterprise Rent a Car mission statement?
To be the best transportation service provider in the world. To exceed our customers’ expectations for service, quality and value. To provide our employees with a great place to work. To serve our communities as a committed corporate citizen.
How many cars do enterprise have?
Enterprise operates more than 6,000 offices in the US, Canada, the UK, Ireland and Germany. In the US, it has locations within 15 miles of 90 per cent of the population. The company has 600,000 rental cars and 135,000 Fleet Management vehicles in service.
Can you rent a car at 18?
By Alamo United States, the minimum age for driving a car is 18 years old, but drivers aged 18 to 20 years must pay a surcharge of 49.37 US dollars per day. … The minimum age for hiring a car is 18 years old, but drivers between the age of 18-24 are typically required to pay a daily young driver surcharge.