- 1 Does Burlington pay every week?
- 2 Is Burlington a good job?
- 3 What shoes do Burlington employees wear?
- 4 How do you answer if interviewer ask Tell me about yourself?
- 5 What should I put for expected hourly rate?
- 6 What is a good answer when asked why do you want to work here?
- 7 Why do you want this job?
- 8 How do you answer tell me about yourself example?
- 9 Does Burlington pay the first week?
- 10 What should be the answer for interview questions?
- 11 What should I wear to Burlington orientation?
- 12 Do Burlington employees get discounts?
- 13 How do Burlington pay?
- 14 What are the benefits of working at Burlington?
- 15 Is Burlington a hard job?
- 16 Does Burlington do raises?
- 17 Is Burlington flexible?
- 18 Does Burlington care about tattoos?
- 19 Can I wear leggings to work at Burlington?
- 20 Can Burlington employees wear Crocs?
- 21 What are 5 words to describe yourself?
- 22 What is your weakness best answer?
- 23 Why should we hire you fresher?
- 24 What is Home Depot salary?
- 25 How do you politely ask for salary in an interview?
- 26 How do you answer salary question in interview?
- 27 How can I bypass desired salary?
- 28 How much do Burlington supervisors make?
- 29 How much Bath and Body Works pay?
- 30 How do see yourself in 5 years?
- 31 Why do you want to work here no experience?
- 32 Where do you see yourself in 5 years answer example?
- 33 How do I get the job I want?
- 34 What are your dream job?
- 35 What is the best animal to be in an interview?
How the Hiring Process Works. The Burlington Coat Factory hiring process involves a series of interviews with store managers and HR representatives. After completing the appropriate forms, applicants generally undergo phone interviews before scheduling face-to-face job interviews.
Considering this, how do you ace a Burlington interview?
Also know, why do I want to work at Burlington? Why do you want to work here? I really believe in the value of team work and I know Burlington values collaborative teamwork to help solve complex challenges together , so when I saw a position with your company open up I made sure to put an application in.
Amazingly, how old you have to be to work at Burlington? 12 answers You have to be 16 years old to work there.
Similarly, what questions does Burlington ask at an interview? Interview questions at Burlington Stores What type of employment was I seeking? Why do you want to work at Burlington? Do you have any retail experience? Tell me about yourself.Interviews are low-stress and generally last 15 minutes or less. Common interview questions feature basic and easy to answer topics, such as job skills, previous work experiences, and availability. Burlington Coat Factory interviews usually start out with casual questions regarding job intent.
Does Burlington pay every week?
Burlington pays weekly, and the average pay scale that is provided by Burlington Coat stores ranges from anywhere between $8.97 to $15.60 per hour.
Is Burlington a good job?
Is Burlington Stores a good company to work for? Burlington Stores has an overall rating of 3.2 out of 5, based on over 4,536 reviews left anonymously by employees. 47% of employees would recommend working at Burlington Stores to a friend and 40% have a positive outlook for the business.
What shoes do Burlington employees wear?
Conservative athletic or walking shoes, loafers, sneakers, boots, flats, dress heels, leather deck type shoes and open heel shoes.
How do you answer if interviewer ask Tell me about yourself?
- Present: Talk a little bit about what your current role is, the scope of it, and perhaps a big recent accomplishment.
- Past: Tell the interviewer how you got there and/or mention previous experience that’s relevant to the job and company you’re applying for.
What should I put for expected hourly rate?
The best way to answer desired salary or salary expectations on a job application is to leave the field blank or write ‘Negotiable’ rather than providing a number.
What is a good answer when asked why do you want to work here?
“I see this opportunity as a way to contribute to an exciting/forward-thinking/fast-moving company/industry, and I feel I can do so by/with my … ” “I feel my skills are particularly well-suited to this position because … ”
Why do you want this job?
‘This opportunity is really exciting for me as I will be able to…’ ‘I see the role as a way of developing my career in a forward-thinking/well-established company/industry as…’ ‘I feel I will succeed in the role because I have experience in/softs skills that demonstrate/ I’ve taken this course…’
How do you answer tell me about yourself example?
- Mention past experiences and proven successes as they relate to the position.
- Consider how your current job relates to the job you’re applying for.
- Focus on strengths and abilities that you can support with examples.
- Highlight your personality to break the ice.
Does Burlington pay the first week?
You get paid as soon as the next week. They get paid weekly so if you stated on a Thursday, you wouldnt get paid the next day but you would get paid the next week.
What should be the answer for interview questions?
- “Tell me a little about yourself.”
- “What are your biggest weaknesses?”
- “What are your biggest strengths?”
- “Where do you see yourself in five years?”
- “Out of all the candidates, why should we hire you?”
- “How did you learn about the opening?”
- “Why do you want this job?”
What should I wear to Burlington orientation?
1 answer. Black shoes, black pants, black shirt. No flip flops or sandals.
Do Burlington employees get discounts?
Burlington is a rapidly growing company, so there is opportunity to grow in different roles. Employee discount is usually 15% and 30% during certain times of the year. Company is committed to diversity and community initiatives.
How do Burlington pay?
8 answers. Weekly for direct deposit with your own bank and bi weekly for those who use direct deposit with the bank they provide you. Burlington pay’s weekly. … They pay weekly.
What are the benefits of working at Burlington?
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Disability Insurance.
- Pet Insurance.
- Associate Assistance Programs.
- Dependent Care Spending Accounts.
Is Burlington a hard job?
Overall, its a relatively tolerable place to work, but there is a lot of things that can be improved to make the assistant buyer experience better.
Does Burlington do raises?
No raises. No benefits. No flexible schedule to work around a second job.
Is Burlington flexible?
Good Pay and flexible schedule. No 30 minute break for part time.
Does Burlington care about tattoos?
2 answers. Yes the do. Yes, dress code or appearance is not an issue AT ALL at Burlington.
Can I wear leggings to work at Burlington?
Burlington Stores – Questions and Answers about Dress Code You get to wear jeans(no rips) no leggings, any color T-shirt as long as it… Can you have colored hair? Yes, as long as there are no rips, tears, or designs on them, and they are business appropriate.
Can Burlington employees wear Crocs?
6 answers. Yes as long as they are comfortable thick soled shoes. No open toe or heel.
What are 5 words to describe yourself?
- Diligent / Loyal / Reliable. I am always the first person my friends call because they know I am always there for them.
- Creative / Innovative / Visionary.
- Motivated / Ambitious / Leader.
- Honest / Ethical / Conscientious.
- Friendly / Personable / Extrovert.
What is your weakness best answer?
Example: “My greatest weakness is that I sometimes have a hard time letting go of a project. I’m the biggest critic of my own work. I can always find something that needs to be improved or changed. To help myself improve in this area, I give myself deadlines for revisions.
Why should we hire you fresher?
Answer 2. “Being a fresher, I think I am very flexible and adaptive to learning new things. I am sure I will be able to contribute something capable for the growth of the company. My last project in Operations has taught me how to be a team player, and work in unison.
What is Home Depot salary?
The Home Depot Home Depot sales associates earn an average of $11.34 an hour and department supervisors earn $15.82, according to Glassdoor. Cashiers earn just shy of $10 an hour, but lucrative benefits might make up for the lower pay.
How do you politely ask for salary in an interview?
If you’re asking about salary, use the word “compensation” rather than “money and ask for a range rather than a specific number. Likewise, if you want to find out about work-life balance, it may be more useful to approach the topic in terms of “office culture.”
How do you answer salary question in interview?
Say you’re flexible. You can try to skirt the question with a broad answer, such as, “My salary expectations are in line with my experience and qualifications.” Or, “If this is the right job for me, I’m sure we can come to an agreement on salary.” This will show that you’re willing to negotiate.
How can I bypass desired salary?
When answering desired salary or expected salary questions on an application, the best approach is to write in “negotiable” or keep the field blank. If a numerical response is required, enter “000” and in a notes section, mention that salary is negotiable based on further understanding of the position.
How much do Burlington supervisors make?
How much does a Receiving Supervisor at Burlington Stores make? The typical Burlington Stores Receiving Supervisor salary is $15 per hour. Receiving Supervisor salaries at Burlington Stores can range from $9 – $23 per hour.
How much Bath and Body Works pay?
Average Bath & Body Works Sales Associate hourly pay in the United States is approximately $12.35, which meets the national average.
How do see yourself in 5 years?
- Get clear about your career goals. Take some time to brainstorm what your career goals are for the next five years.
- Find connections between your goals and the job description.
- Ask yourself if the company can prepare you for your career goals.
Why do you want to work here no experience?
Why should we hire you? Make your lack of experience work in your favour. Use this as a strength and tell the panel you are fresh, enthusiastic, hungry and ready to get started! You want the panel to hire you because of your passion for this job and how much you are attracted to their company.
Where do you see yourself in 5 years answer example?
Example answer: Over the next few years, I want to explore and develop skills in project management. In five years, I want to have gained experience in leading projects for major clients. I will be looking for opportunities to expand my responsibilities within this role to work towards my goal.
How do I get the job I want?
- Know your career goals.
- Plan ahead.
- Get resume and cover letter help.
- Use all job search resources.
- Customize your resume.
- Research companies.
- Apply with confidence.
- Schedule informational interviews.
What are your dream job?
- Describe a job in general. … Example: “My dream job would allow me to make a positive impact on people every day. I would love to work for a company like yours that makes time-saving and life-enriching products that thousands of people use every day.
What is the best animal to be in an interview?
- Fox – The fox is a wily creature, clever and strategic, but with a hint of dishonesty.
- Tiger – Tigers are a popular choice, demonstrating intelligence and quick thinking.
- Lion – The lion is a great example of strong leadership, showing determination and a dedication to the pack.