- 1 Where can you work at 14?
- 2 Can a 14 year old work at Foot Locker?
- 3 What age does Nike hire?
- 4 What age does chick fil a hire?
- 5 Does Foot Locker give drug test?
- 6 How old do you have yo be to work at Foot Locker?
- 7 Do Foot Locker employees get a discount?
- 8 Can you have dyed hair at Foot Locker?
- 9 Do you need an ID to work at Footlocker?
- 10 Can I wear jeans to a footlocker interview?
- 11 Does Foot Locker give raises?
- 12 How much does a Foot Locker manager make?
- 13 What are the benefits of working at Foot Locker?
- 14 Can I work at mcdonalds at 14?
- 15 Does Dunkin Donuts hire at 14?
- 16 What age can you work at Starbucks?
- 17 How old do you have to be to work at Forever 21?
- 18 Can you be 13 and work at Footlocker?
- 19 What age does Walmart hire?
- 20 What is the best job to get as a teenager?
- 21 Can you be 16 and work at Victoria’s Secret?
- 22 How old do I have to be to work at Gucci?
- 23 Can you work at 15 at Starbucks?
- 24 Can you work at Journeys at 15?
- 25 Where can 14 year olds work Texas?
- 26 Does finish line do drug test?
- 27 Is Foot Locker a good place to work?
- 28 Does Foot Locker do first come first?
- 29 Can Foot Locker hold shoes for you?
- 30 What is the dress code for Foot Locker?
- 31 What questions do they ask at a Footlocker interview?
- 32 What’s it like working at Foot Locker?
- 33 Why do we need to hire you?
- 34 Why do I want to work here answer?
- 35 Why do I want to work in a shop?
Subsequently, what are the requirements to work at Foot Locker? Footlocker requires employees to be at least 16 years old. If you are under the age of 18, you will be asked to bring a work permit before starting a position. To begin the application process, you will need to print out and fill in a job application to drop off at a Footlocker location.
Also, can a 16 year old work at Foot Locker? You can be 16 working at Footlocker. Footlocker starts hiring at 16 years of age. They prefer 18 years old based on maturity.
Moreover, how much do they pay at Foot Locker? The typical Foot Locker Sales Associate salary is $12 per hour. Sales Associate salaries at Foot Locker can range from $7 – $26 per hour.
Beside above, what should I wear to an interview at Foot Locker? Applicants should dress appropriately for the Foot Locker job interview. Collared shirts and slacks are suitable for sales associate applicants. For footwear, applicants may wear dress shoes or shoes found in stores.Do footlocker employees get paid weekly or biweekly? Yes, time and a half.
Where can you work at 14?
- Baskin Robbins. If you love cake and ice cream, Baskin Robbins might be a good fit.
- Chick-fil-A. With more than 2,000 stores across the US, Chick-fil-A may have an opportunity for you.
- Taco Bell.
Can a 14 year old work at Foot Locker?
Does Foot Locker Hire at 14?-No. Only people above the age of 16 are able to work at Foot Locker.
What age does Nike hire?
How old do you have to be to work at Nike? You have to be 18 or older and must obtain a high school diploma or equivalent.
What age does chick fil a hire?
Chick-fil-A Job Application To apply at Chick-Fil-A you must be at least 14 years old (locations may vary).
Does Foot Locker give drug test?
No they do not drug test.
How old do you have yo be to work at Foot Locker?
The shoe store chain maintains an online job application process available through the Careers page of the Foot Locker Canada website. Most jobs impose a minimum hiring age of 16 years.
Do Foot Locker employees get a discount?
Associates are eligible for a 30% discount (and occasionally 50%) on all regular priced, sale priced, and clearance merchandise purchases made at all Foot Locker, Inc.
Can you have dyed hair at Foot Locker?
The hair color and piercing policy , there is no policy so you can wear whatever color hair or piercing.
Do you need an ID to work at Footlocker?
Yes. Driver’s License or photo ID.
Can I wear jeans to a footlocker interview?
9 answers. No jeans or T-shirts.
Does Foot Locker give raises?
5 answers. Depends on your performance. But usually after 8 months to a year. Unless you get promoted, then it can happen almost instantly.
How much does a Foot Locker manager make?
The typical Foot Locker Store Manager salary is $51,865 per year. Store Manager salaries at Foot Locker can range from $41,390 – $61,263 per year.
What are the benefits of working at Foot Locker?
In addition to competitive salary rates, Foot Locker offers many work benefits to qualified employees. Eligible workers gain access to healthcare coverage, 401(k) retirement plans, sick leave, personal days, and paid vacation, flexible spending accounts, and life insurance options.
Can I work at mcdonalds at 14?
Crew members are divided into Kitchen Crew, Counter Crew, and Maintenance Crew. Minimum age is generally 14 years old. You will take customers’ orders and prepare the requested foods and drinks. You will work in a team to work together for the shift target goals.
Does Dunkin Donuts hire at 14?
To work at Dunkin’ Donuts you must be at least 16 years old. Possible positions are porter, crew members, counter help, cashier, shift leader/supervisor, assistant store manager or even restaurant manager.
What age can you work at Starbucks?
Can you be 14 years old to work at Starbucks? no, must be at least 16. Is there an age restriction for employees? They do not allow minors to work at this location.
How old do you have to be to work at Forever 21?
How old do you have to be to work at Forever 21 ? 18 years old.
Can you be 13 and work at Footlocker?
You must be older than 16.
What age does Walmart hire?
Application requirements vary depending on the career area you are viewing. As a minimum age requirement, you must be at least 16 years old to work at Walmart and 18 at Sam’s Club. Certain positions, however, require a minimum age of 18.
What is the best job to get as a teenager?
- #1. Dog walker. National hourly pay: $15.23.
- #2. Babysitter. National hourly pay: $16.13.
- #3. Library assistant. National hourly pay: $13.28.
- #4. Tutor. National hourly pay: $21.31.
- #5. Landscape Laborer. National hourly pay: $12.65.
- #6. Concession Stand Worker.
- #7. Daycare assistant.
- #8. Kennel assistant.
Can you be 16 and work at Victoria’s Secret?
Can a 16 Year Old Work at Victoria’s Secret? No. 16-year-olds can’t work Victoria’s Secret.
How old do I have to be to work at Gucci?
Minimum Age to Work at Gucci: 18 years old (How old do you have to be to work at Gucci?)
Can you work at 15 at Starbucks?
To work for Starbucks you must be at least 16 years old (except for Montana where the minimum age is 14 years old). Retail positions you can apply at Starbucks are Baristas and Shift Supervisors. … Starbucks also offers few internships, and they offer them to existing employees before the general public.
Can you work at Journeys at 15?
How Old to work at Journeys. Minimum age to apply at a Journey store is 16 years old.
Where can 14 year olds work Texas?
- Office and clerical work (including operation of office machines)
- Cashiering, selling, modeling, art work, work in advertising departments, window trimming and comparative shopping.
Does finish line do drug test?
There is no drug test for this company.
Is Foot Locker a good place to work?
75% of employees at Foot Locker say it is a great place to work compared to 59% of employees at a typical U.S.-based company.
Does Foot Locker do first come first?
Yes, they will be first come, first serve.
Can Foot Locker hold shoes for you?
What is the dress code for Foot Locker?
3 answers. Black smooth pants with the Footlocker t-shirt. The dress code at Kids Foot Locker is your provided work shirt, black dress slacks, and a nice clean pair of sneaker that the company carries. No facial jewelry, or derogatory visible tattoos.
What questions do they ask at a Footlocker interview?
- Tell us about yourself?
- What can you tell us about Foot Locker?
- What makes you an asset to the sales floor?
- What makes you an asset off the sales floor?
- What was the hardest decision you’ve ever had to make in your past work?
- What is your greatest strength?
What’s it like working at Foot Locker?
Footlocker was a pretty good first job in my opinion. The work itself is pretty easy but it felt very draining on slow days with nothing to do. All you really do is bring out shoes to customers and check people out at the cashier. During downtime, you work on apparel and fill holes (missing shoes on the wall).
Why do we need to hire you?
YOU can do the work and deliver exceptional results to the company. YOU will fit in beautifully and be a great addition to the team. YOU possess a combination of skills and experience that make you stand out. Hiring YOU will make him look smart and make his life easier.
Why do I want to work here answer?
“I see this opportunity as a way to contribute to an exciting/forward-thinking/fast-moving company/industry, and I feel I can do so by/with my … ” “I feel my skills are particularly well-suited to this position because … ”
Why do I want to work in a shop?
Many retail positions involve working with customers in a sales or service capacity, making retail a good choice if you enjoy helping customers by providing information or solving problems. If you work for a larger retailer, you’ll have lots of co-workers as well as the opportunity to function as part of a team.